Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha mines a little different and nick i know your one of the ones who knows it lol.
in this order cellphone,wallet,keys,drugs{my legal prescriptions} gun, money cigerates and lighter
Conceal carry? What you carry?

emerican

Registered VIP
yes it legal that i carry it
what i carry at the moment is a keltec compact 380. 6 in the magazine 1 in the camber
also have extended mags for it a 10 round and a 15 round

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Now that I'm legal I'm probably going to start carrying my 380 also. Just in the car, I'm not that much of a badass

emerican

Registered VIP
mine is on me no matter where i go if you ever see my out beside the few places that are illegal to carry them even with a permanet then i got it on me.

emerican

Registered VIP
i will never open carry, because for the most part dont see the point in other people knowing i have it.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I hook my holster up under my steering column in my car. It's a hassle having it on your hip.

emerican

Registered VIP
i thought you meant you where gonna hip carry it in public
i perfer for no one except for me to know that i have mine

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't even know this thread existed. I have a few.. weird.. quirks haha.
Volume on TV, stereo etc. has to be an even number, or divisible by 5, If windows are rolled down, they have to be the same level, when pumping gas, I try my damnedest to pump a round number. As far as personal things: wallet in back right pocket, keys on caribiner on right belt loop, cell phone front left pocket, iPod front right pocket, if I'm wearing a hoodie, the hood MUST be sitting right (not all scrunched up). My closet is color coordinated by shirt, shirt length, then pants, then winter wear, then dress shirts, slacks, ties, any formal jackets (all color coordinated). I'm obsessed with smells, too. If my house/car smells weird, I'll clean the s**t out of it and buy air fresheners IMMEDIATELY.

emerican

Registered VIP
pics of my 380 in my build thread not that its anything special if anyones intrested in seeing it

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: There is some weird f**king people in this thread.

I mentioned my dishwasher habits in another thread.

I have to have the tv on when I sleep. A comedy/romantic drama movie has to be on or I will toss and turn for hours.

I check on my daughter 4 times in the middle of the night. I actually have to touch her face to make sure she is breathing.

Ever since my first hatch was stolen 10 years ago, I always look at the window 90 times a day/night to see if the cars are still there. If one of them is in the shop, I have strict rules to keep it locked up in the shop or I would take my business elsewhere. I will drive by said shop late at night to see if they left it out. I do it even on vacation. I do it with my friend's cars as well if I crash at their place.

I have to sweep, mop and dry all of my floors 3 times a day. Because I have cats, I hate the cat hairballs that fly around.

I have to have EDM music on when I am in the shower. Depending on the song's time lenght, is how I calculate how long it takes me.

I floss my teeth 3 times a day usually before I eat anything. I have a stash of dental floss in all of my cars, under the drivers seat.

Air has to always be circulating in my house or I feel clastrophobic.

Apparently I hum when I eat. I chew with my mouth closed and don't make any sounds. But my husband claims if it is something I love eating, I hum. Like "mmm mmm mmm this s**t be good eats!"

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
:shock: There is some weird f**king people in this thread.

I mentioned my dishwasher habits in another thread.

I have to have the tv on when I sleep. A comedy/romantic drama movie has to be on or I will toss and turn for hours.

I check on my daughter 4 times in the middle of the night. I actually have to touch her face to make sure she is breathing.

Ever since my first hatch was stolen 10 years ago, I always look at the window 90 times a day/night to see if the cars are still there. If one of them is in the shop, I have strict rules to keep it locked up in the shop or I would take my business elsewhere. I will drive by said shop late at night to see if they left it out. I do it even on vacation. I do it with my friend's cars as well if I crash at their place.

I have to sweep, mop and dry all of my floors 3 times a day. Because I have cats, I hate the cat hairballs that fly around.

I have to have EDM music on when I am in the shower. Depending on the song's time lenght, is how I calculate how long it takes me.

I floss my teeth 3 times a day usually before I eat anything. I have a stash of dental floss in all of my cars, under the drivers seat.

Air has to always be circulating in my house or I feel clastrophobic.

Apparently I hum when I eat. I chew with my mouth closed and don't make any sounds. But my husband claims if it is something I love eating, I hum. Like "mmm mmm mmm this s**t be good eats!"
f**k ALL that.

I have to have a dip in when I drive, and I always buy an energy drink and powerade/Gatorade on my way to work. That's about it I suppose.