Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

emerican

Registered VIP
i have a check list for everything that should be in my pockets and say it will touching the s**t in my pockets i do it before i leave my house or any place really. I started doing it because my memory is shot and i used to leave stuff everywhere.
i do it out loud too so half my friends know the checklist in order lol.
yes i know its a little weird.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
i have a check list for everything that should be in my pockets and say it will touching the s**t in my pockets i do it before i leave my house or any place really. I started doing it because my memory is shot and i used to leave stuff everywhere.
I didn't even think about that but I do it to lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
lol post your checklist ill post mine

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In the car my volume NEEDS to be an even number.
Almost everytime I sit by the computer I need to do #2 about 5min later.
And I wake up an extra hour early to make coffee that I don't drink and fall back asleep on the couch.
I just kicked a bad habit of over 6 large D&D coffees a day.
pfffew.
I hear ya on the volume an even number, its very rare i put it on an odd number.. no idea why its just what i do

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a problem where I'll go take a #2 and be on the internet on my tablet or phone long after I've finished, but I'll still, be sitting on the toilet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a check list for everything that should be in my pockets and say it will touching the s*** in my pockets i do it before i leave my house or any place really. I started doing it because my memory is shot and i used to leave stuff everywhere.
I don't verbalize mine but I pat my pockets always in the same order. Wallet, keys phone.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't verbalize mine but I pat my pockets always in the same order. Wallet, keys phone.
This. I've heard your checklist Justin, having worked with you for years.

My phone has to be in the front right, keys in front left, wallet in back right. Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shinta

5+ Year Member
Same here on the pat down checklist

I dont let anyone ride in the back seat of my hatch

I hate it when people (mostly the wife ) uses the passengers dash to rest their feet.

If I have a passenger I expect him to be my navigator

I have to clean my car every Sunday. Rain, snow or shine I have to clean it.

When upgrading a part I put the old part away for a just incase emergency

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This. I've heard your checklist Justin, having worked with you for years.

My phone has to be in the front right, keys in front left, wallet in back right. Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, mines the same excat way lol

emerican

Registered VIP
haha mines a little different and nick i know your one of the ones who knows it lol.
in this order cellphone,wallet,keys,drugs{my legal prescriptions} gun, money cigerates and lighter

honda speed

when i am watching t.v. i cant let the volume land on an odd number, it has to be an even number or i'll become obsessed with changing it and cant concentrate on the sports or movie im watching. This makes watching anything at the Girlfriends place or her parents a silly situation.

Also when im finished watching a DVD or listening to a CD they must sit absolutely horizontal in their cases.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Volume button always has to be an even number, except if it ends in 5.
Wallet in the back pocket, cell phone in the left, keys in the right.
Always gotta turn my radar detector to non-mute, and to filter out the stupid X alerts.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a bunch. Im definitely the definition of ocd.

But im not going to divulge cuz it makes me feel weird...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Shinta;3292734I hate it when people (mostly the wife ) uses the passengers dash to rest their feet[/QUOTE said:
it's also super unsafe. if the airbag goes off, bye bye feet.

my checklist: keys (on carabiner around my right belt loop- used to be front left pocket before i started hooking my keys instead), wallet (front right pocket - sitting on a wallet f**ks with my spine), phone (jacket pocket in the winter - right cargo pocket in the summer - hoodie pocket in spring and autumn), vape case (my ecigs), work badge and pen (when going to work)