»»»»»» Finally lowered my EJ2 -- STR8 DUMPAGE!! 

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you get the paint job let me know...i know your father-in-law (should i say FUTURE father-in-law lol..)will do it so i'd like to see his work. =)

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo what up son?

car is looking good. Full dampers are nice and everything.

Someone once showed us how skunk2 sleeves and stock shocks can get the job done too ;)

VTEC_Civic97

5+ Year Member
nice drop...add soap and water and your in business lol

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad to see that I'm not the only one with the hanging bent pipe. Anyone have a fix for that? Looking good again, always thought the F/F LCAs would been a different color, like that red/purple they use on their type-II coilovers.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish my rear end would dump that low, my coilovers are all the way down and its not tucking at all, its just flush ,
what you ridin on that it won't go that low??

Holy f**k that thing is low.

Lower profile tires anytime soon?

Your set up is sexy man, really diggin it. Do you rub at all?
I wanted to get some FnF coilovers too! I KNEW the prices were going to go up soon but didnt know when. I hella lagged it. My friend got some F/F coilovers for $500 shipped over a year ago.
Gotta hurry up before they become the next Tein.

I LOVE your headlight/corner set up. It shouldve came like that OEM. Thats the same set up my cousin has on his EG coupe and it really makes the car look newer.
Runnin on 195/50/15, no plans to change tire size, that IS the proper tire size and it looks fine to me. IMHO I think it would look worse or not even look right if i ran 195/45/15

yeah man, F/F is good stuff so far, on my ride to work today they rode fine (except for the occasional pot hole that sucks just like it does in ANY lowered car) LOL. Glad I switched headlights too cuz the OEM ones were HELLA dingy, couldn't see s**t, I still can't see s**t as well as when I had retrofit in my 8th gen but for now this will suffice until I figure out if I wanna go with the Denji housings and keep my TSX projectors or retro these headlights with FX35 and to a TSX lens swap, we'll see. but the amber corner lights definitely look a WHOLE LOT BETTER in my eyes :D

looks great man!! you really should learn how to wash your car though it would look a million times better if you cleaned it up, clayed and waxed it and dress the tires and all. Dont rely on your body you seem like a do it yourself kinda guy give a shot.
=)
Dood, I've washed the car SOOOOOO many times, it doesn't matter, a simple wash job just isn't going to take away the crusty ass s**t on the doors. The original owner bought the car in PA when he lived there and then moved to San Francisco, needless to see it just needs a proper claybar, wax, polish, etc. etc... job and my homie has ALL that s**t and the tools ... when he gets a free moment he's going to come through and help me polish it up :thumbup:

clean! are your blades polished?
nah, in fact the blades NEEED to be polished, but I'll do that later in the future

nice drop and i f'n LOVE how camellia red pearl looks... it's one of my favorite OEM paint colors, and i'm not a big fan of red hues on cars
THANKS ANF!!!!!!! :beer: Tripped me out when I got the car, I looked up the color to find out that it IS camellia "RED" pearl but in the eyes of ANY human, it's purple (hence the car name is Barney from the previous owner, I just keep the name, he's for the most part, a family member so... yeah)! :lol: I'm going to keep the color though because I think it's unique, in the future I'll get the paint re-done, keeping this color :thumbup:

that is a good ..

what size of tires you got are you rubben lol
195/50/15 - front only rubs when making sharp turns. If I took out the fender liner I'm sure it wouldn't rub at all, but I'm keeping it in heh

Someone once showed us how skunk2 sleeves and stock shocks can get the job done too ;)
HAHAHAHAHA.... YOU REMEMBER THAT HUH!!!!!! that's too funny. Thanks homie! :thumbup: oh, btw, the F/F Type 1s are non-adjustable... but I'm not trippin on that, my DD and it's auto, I just couldn't justify an additional $400 + tax for adjustably. I would have liked it but for now I'm fine

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with the hanging bent pipe. Anyone have a fix for that? Looking good again, always thought the F/F LCAs would been a different color, like that red/purple they use on their type-II coilovers.
the F/F RLCA only come in to color, initially it was only polished like I have, they also offer black and that's it as far as I'm aware. as for my pipe issue, for some reason the original cat-back system was replaced with I dont even know what, All I can tell for now is (after having been under the car) the rear hangers RUSTED right off the muffler :???:

Just to quote my first post
Next up, need to get this s**t waxed or clay bared or whatever the fuq to spruce up this paint job

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drop looks good, lower offset wheels and some whacked out camber would look better :thumbup:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys

haha, rims... that seems like something in my dreams! LOL maybe one day eh

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
now that's what i called SLAM and congrats on being engage:cool:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Barney is coming along.

Congrats on the engagement. Glad to see you moving on despite your bad luck.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did u put the LCAs on the wrong side, upside down?
now what drew you to that conclusion? LOL They are proper btw.. it doesn't matter if the one you see in the picture was on the left or right of the car, they are exact same thing.. and if they were in fact upside down, well then the rear end of the car would sit all st00pid

I think what maybe throwing you off is that it's soo g0t damn low that the LCAs are not straight

that thing is slammed, but looks awesomee
thanks homie :thumbup:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the only F2 logo i see on the LCA is upside down.. i think the flash blocks out the other one.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only F2 logo i see on the LCA is upside down.. i think the flash blocks out the other one.
ah, I see yah the flash hid it

here is a pic I took of them when i 1st got them

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
now i see it in the original pic. i can't miss it now that i know its there.