00 Civic Em1

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah my antenna is shoved down inside, didn't both taking it off when i put on my block off plate lol.
Same here. It's a PITA to shove down the last 25% of the way haha. But I literally never use my radio, so there's no point. I should pull it out, proper.

As for the bolts, I think go OEM replacement also. Just giving the bay a good scrubbing is a real dress up. Check out the results from mine today (not a DOHC, but all stock dirty to clean.) Pull out rusted bolts and put some anti-seize on new ones. Sand rust of old brackets or replace them. Will help the bay look damn clean.

I'm liking those rims the more I see them. Nice progress for sure.

Santiago_23

My Shift Linkage is rusty as f*uck !! I'm a summing that's why when I move the gears around it's rough ?

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Looking good. I have a soft spot for Em1s. Cant wait to see this build. Check out my Hatch build when u get a chance

Santiago_23

Anybody know what Oil I should use ?

AND before anybody posts some Stupid response I've never been told what oil to use , first B16A2 btw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There could plenty of reasons why your shifting is rough. Also there are different oils you could or should use based off of the condition of the motor and/or usage.

Santiago_23

There could plenty of reasons why your shifting is rough. Also there are different oils you could or should use based off of the condition of the motor and/or usage.

It's low on oil the Guy I bought it from said he used Mobil one and when I bought it mostly stock he also told me he uses super or93 on gas
What woul you suggest ? ,

Oh and I assumed that the Shifting is rough Bc of the shift linkage ? Not sure but I check under the car and it's beyond rusty

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god east coast cars are so rusty. that needs to go asap, you need to attend to the rust before anything else, or you will lose the car.

Santiago_23

Recent update ***

Ordered my Fog lights and came in about 2 days ago but sadly it rained so hope to see if I can today

Sorry for the quality

Santiago_23

Unfortunately something's wrong with my baby , I was on my way back home from a friends house and the car started to make a spitting sound from the exhaust , I didn't hear it at first then I opened the window and I changed gears to 2nd then 3rd then it started spitting and it shut off , this happened about 2 more times after I was driving it and then I pulled over and wanted to check out what was wrong I thought it was the distributor cap with the spark plugs and spark wires so I took a long walk to the store and bought the ngk plugs and wires and still nothing
The car cranks but doesn't go
Timing belt is good, I need help guys it was a long day for me 2 days ago :( I had to push the car home lol but I ended up using my moms car to tow it myself home