'00 EBP EM1 - Newest project

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry man, I wish! I got all mine from probolt-usa.com though, check them out :thumbup:
i went to this site and im a retard when it comes to threads and measurments..it'd help alot for a part number FOR ALL those bolts as well..or what i should order..id like all the same s**t but in blue!!!!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well any TB can do justice as long as you port the opening of the intake manifold to match with the throttle body :thumbup: so if I did a big TB, I'd have to port it out.

And word! Haha. I'm trying to spray the car silver and trade it for a 240sx, SC300, or a Del Sol. I really want something other than a Honda, but I LOVE Del Sol's, so we'll see haha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey my rims r on ebay for $800 right now fyi

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If someone would just buy my cage and my GSR head...eh

risingsunhatch

5+ Year Member
Hey Man. You should pm me I wanna see if you wanna trade some parts. Im looking for an 99-00 Climate Controls. I have a 96-98.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry man I don't have either of those!

Well I started the car yesterday, everything went pretty well! I am throwing one CEL, coolant temp, but I gotta fix that. Since it's running, I'm bringing it down to the pressure washer and spraying out the bay, then I'll be coming back to the warehouse to respray the most of it. Hopefully it should look pretty good :thumbup:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well took the car out for the first drive since the tuck, and I rolled hoodless down to the car wash haha. Finally washed the car also. Here's some pics from today.

Hope you guys like! Next step is to re-spray the bay :thumbup:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. simple green time eh?

u pulling the motor for the spray?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean, are you gonna fab up some brackets for the radiator or get another pwjdm one?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup definitely time for simple green haha.

And I may or may not, if not I'll just mask the motor and spray.

And I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the brackets, I may order two blox ones so I don't have the logo on there haha

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Love your ride man :thumbs up.

I really wanna pick up a rear fog light. Every time I look at your car, it makes me want one more and more.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot guys! =)

I might be getting rid of it, depending if I can find another EBP bumper. If I do, I'll let you know :thumbup:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, just repaint those wipers arms. I'm about to do the same.