'00 EBP EM1 - Newest project

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well got these in yesterday..sorry for the ifail pictures, I left my camera at home

OEM stanley clear sidemarkers...should look dope with the SiR headlights and clear Raybrig fogs coming soon =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice..

congrats on the mirrors..

u know how much i hate oem 96-00 mirrors lol..

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks homie.
You and me both dude...I only had them on cause paint matched = win

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*edit for jew*...OEM stanley clear sidemarkers...should look dope with the SiR headlights and clear Raybrig and Racing Hart Superlative Dish wheels fogs coming soon =)....

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmfao, I didn't know there was such thing as Racing Hart Superlative Dish wheel foglights :lol:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha lazy ass. I've been at work for hours now...blah.

I'm the only one here though, sidemarker install at work FTW.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still not interested in a trade? :P

Haha, glad to see the progress on this man. It's looking clean, we should get together and bullshit one of these days when it warms up a little more.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha definitely no trade :lol: but thanks for the offer Nate haha.

And word, yeah I want to cruise up there sometime again so we can get a photoshoot done, then go back to your place and have a BBQ! haha.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im glad i went with the amber sidemarkers on my car..i just thought clear wouldnt go well with silver..but hope to see yours turn out well!!!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the clear on the EBP, plus since I have SiR headlamps, and gonna get the Clear Raybrig fogs, it will flow very well. But lights up amber which is neato =)

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha definitely no trade :lol: but thanks for the offer Nate haha.

And word, yeah I want to cruise up there sometime again so we can get a photoshoot done, then go back to your place and have a BBQ! haha.
I'm down man, just let me know!

I'll probably get at least 1 going this summer; you missed the one last summer for 'startup' :P

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs some spoon calipers =D
You have no idea how much I agree ;)

I'm down man, just let me know!

I'll probably get at least 1 going this summer; you missed the one last summer for 'startup' :P
Word man! Yeah sorry I missed that, but I'm definitely down this summer. Last summer was a s**t one for me, I didn't feel like doing anything or I was just too busy to, but so far it's laid back, lets hope it stays that way going into the summer haha.

s**t, even if it's a spring BBQ I'm down haha. I just need to get some new suspension on this thing before I attempt to drive that far, blown Omni's suck

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha for sure, i25 sucks so bad. Especially south of castle rock.

No spring bbq for me, my car sits in the garage unless its 45+, no heater FTL.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, and the fact you have a raging exhaust coming out from your bumper, you'd get pulled over in a second :P

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nahh, i've put about 3k miles on the motor since I've had it built; and It only has about 5 passes under its belt since bandimere closed for the season. Haven't been pulled over (yet) :lol: