'00 EM1 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some new seats today: RSX Type-S front and rear black leather. I need to reupholster them, at least the drivers seat cause it's got a big rip..and I still gotta fab up a way to make the rails fit..but it'll look good once I'm done! =)

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing too much to update about, fixed the CEL because the VTEC solenoid plug and temp gauge plug were swapped. VTEC hits SOOOO HARD with these Kelford stage 2 all motor cams. I will have to record it here soon and post it up. Other than that I've still got a small idle issue to work out. Got a few more parts in the mail and still expecting one more thing before I'm done buying stuff for a while.

USDM Rear 22mm ITR sway bar, ASR purple subframe brace, NRG innovations torque damper. And about to be getting my K-Tuned adjustable shifter soon. Can't wait to get this stuff installed!

Oh, and soon...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did you get the model car I want one so bad

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you get the model car I want one so bad
Found it on eBay, just gotta be patient and there will eventually be one posted up. I'm just not to happy about paying $42 for it..I've seen them go as cheap as $16+$5 Shipping.

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Your build thread here is like my current spending on the body. I'm getting my EBP Si 2000 completely fresh! Don't mean sanding and brand new paint, but $2,200 bill to put her to show car condition.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your build thread here is like my current spending on the body. I'm getting my EBP Si 2000 completely fresh! Don't mean sanding and brand new paint, but $2,200 bill to put her to show car condition.
Ouch! haha. I've put way too much money into my car, I cringe when I go back to calculate how much I've spent lol

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed the K-Tuned shifter finally. So in order to get my car tuned completely properly I'm gonna have to look into getting a Hondata chip...if anybody is selling one let me know, looking for an s300 model. Going to talk to a shop later this week about tuning, and said car shop has a very, very super mint crx with a freshly rebuilt motor and I'm gonna talk to them about trading mine for theirs. If they don't go for it I may look into selling my car in order to buy that crx =) Nothing's definite right now and I still love my EM1, but if tuning it is gonna be way to expensive I may look into selling it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you bought stage 2 cams and now are debating if you can afford a tune? da fuk? just get a s300 and drop the couple hundred on a tune

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you bought stage 2 cams and now are debating if you can afford a tune? da fuk? just get a s300 and drop the couple hundred on a tune
I bought a rebuilt motor with stage 2 cams for the price of a regular rebuilt motor. Couldn't pass up the deal. Also bought the ECU that the guy used for the motor, but it's still running really rough.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a rebuilt motor with stage 2 cams for the price of a regular rebuilt motor. Couldn't pass up the deal. Also bought the ECU that the guy used for the motor, but it's still running really rough.
could always sell and get factory cams

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got on the autox track for the first time after the swap. My fastest time of the day was 49.6

[YOUTUBE="EM1 Autox"]l_ZHWScaoY4[/YOUTUBE]

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been too long since my last update, I finally got the time to buff out my headlights again..it's a night and day difference and I'm so happy with how they turned out.

Also I've started working on my model, my buddy is going to help me out with the build. Hopefully we are going to start seriously working on it here in the next week or so

Went out and took a photo shoot with my friends really nice camera, but we did the shoot before we buffed out the headlights so all the pictures look like poop except for this one which doesn't even show much of my car! haha. Oh well, tomorrow is going to be wash, clay bar, polish, and wax my whole car after putting on the skunk2 lca's, asr subframe brace, and ITR rear sway bar I've had in my room for the past couple months.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That last pic is best cuz it doesnt show that ugly lip :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.