00-fbp-em1

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah thats how i am too, just what i meant is you basically redo the hole thats there for the harness somewhere else if that makes sense. its would be the same as the chase harness just wont have the quick disconnect thing and wont be military grade. I sure would love one of those harnesses. make life so easy

LaPlaca92

Im not going to half ass my car, when I can afford it I will buy a tuck harness, I do it right or not at all, Ive been working on this car for 3 years, Could you imagine how much money I would have in it if I half assed everything and then went back and done it the right way...Plus when you half ass stuff, things go wrong, what happens if your on a long road trip, and one of those wires grounds out and fries an ecu?? or even worse, catch the car on fire... I think it should be done right and worry free, thats just my $.02
Im with you on that one. Really nice car by the way. Im really liking the bay, its artwork to be honest.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im not going to half ass my car, when I can afford it I will buy a tuck harness, I do it right or not at all, Ive been working on this car for 3 years, Could you imagine how much money I would have in it if I half assed everything and then went back and done it the right way...Plus when you half ass stuff, things go wrong, what happens if your on a long road trip, and one of those wires grounds out and fries an ecu?? or even worse, catch the car on fire... I think it should be done right and worry free, thats just my $.02
i like your pov on that. i helped my uncle remodel my grandmothers house a few years back and he would always say "you hurry up, you f**k up" thats not the case with your car tho. the 3 years of work show and it looks damn good.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are the switches or whatever they are on driver side of the center console for? but ah i love your interior. i need to finish mine up

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
one is for the fogs, I burnt 3 switches out with the HID's. I dont know why?? but i did, so i put them on a switch there, and the other is for something that isnt installed yet, its still a secret till its together...

And thanks everybody for the compliments...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im guessing the secret is nitrous? but i would recommend oem fog light switch. Why are your hid's hooked up to a switch though? that confuses me. They should just come on when you turn your headlights on

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
It burns the factroy switch up, when it had regular bulbs it worked correctly and came on when the headligths did, i burnt up 3 switches after the hid's, put them on a toggle, and they work fine, and no, the extra switch is not nitrous, my mommy took me off the bottle years ago... lmao... an it has nothing to do with lights or sound systems...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah its making me want to commit to my rogue status hood. ahh so tough of a decision

OP, you ever think of doing a rear seat delete? since you have a harness bar and it looks like a b***h to get in the back

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
ya, the rear seats are about pointles now, but i like having them there for noise reduction from the trunk, I want to have the recovered to match the front, the seats are yonaka ronin, synthetic leather... much cheaper than the real leather there selling, but the harness's are just some cheap s**t my buddy had he bought off ebay,,,, works for now though....

1SIKCIVIC, just a little thought for you, my buddy owns the shop that done my hood, we have our own vendor thread on another site, but I can definately hook you up with getting your hood wrapped in rogue status, probably something like $120 shipped, comes with a 3 year warranty against fading, would also have a 3 year warranty against peeling if we installed, its also laminated to give it that clear coat look, if your interested send me a PM... he also does stickers, and other stuff....

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, the rear seats are about pointles now, but i like having them there for noise reduction from the trunk, I want to have the recovered to match the front, the seats are yonaka ronin, synthetic leather... much cheaper than the real leather there selling, but the harness's are just some cheap s**t my buddy had he bought off ebay,,,, works for now though....

1SIKCIVIC, just a little thought for you, my buddy owns the shop that done my hood, we have our own vendor thread on another site, but I can definately hook you up with getting your hood wrapped in rogue status, probably something like $120 shipped, comes with a 3 year warranty against fading, would also have a 3 year warranty against peeling if we installed, its also laminated to give it that clear coat look, if your interested send me a PM... he also does stickers, and other stuff....
You could do a insulated rear seat delete if you wanted to, but i get what your saying. and thanks ill definately keep that in mind, im not sure what i want to do yet since its getting painted soon

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
so no new updates, as far as the car goes, but I got bored, went to my buddies shop and designed a wrap for my xbox, now all my friends are rockin wrapped xbox's,,, here's a few, mine is sticker bomb wrap. what do you guys think???

oh, and I have a s**t load of I <3 HATERS lanyards and stickers, PM me if you want one.... $10 shipped...