05 civic mods !!!!!!!!!!!

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$22,000 CAN out the door for an 05 coupe with air and power windows. My buddy just picked one up.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MrBA said:
Thanks again for all the info. I'll keep everyone informed if/when I pick up a 05 EX. I was wondering, how much did everyone pay out the door for the 05 EX 2 door?

Thanks
Well, my gf got her 04 new at the end of 03. We got it out the door for 18k. It was an Ex/ auto with the side airbags.

Not too bad IMO. I thought we got a good deal.

I like the 7th gens. In a year or two, we are going to get an SUV and I'll inherit her 7th gen. Then the 6th gen gets sold.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
neaky said:
$22,000 CAN out the door for an 05 coupe with air and power windows. My buddy just picked one up.
Wow, I got my 05 EX coupe SE for 16,900.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
22 grand for a civic? you got ripped off. i got mine for 17 grand.

CenZ

5+ Year Member
04civic said:
22 grand for a civic? you got ripped off. i got mine for 17 grand.
yeah that 22K CANADIAN.... dont know the exact number but its somewhere like 16-18k USD...

Hx311

5+ Year Member
i got my 2005 civic sedan LX with side airbags, power windows, power locks, power side mirrors, cruise control and 5 speed mt for 14955 out the door. Thats because im a straight up gangster. :banana:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
lol, you consider clutch and flywheel a bolt on? Also... n2o... thank you. :lol: Sorry... I felt like knitpicking.
Well, they sure don't clip on :lol:

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hx311 said:
i got my 2005 civic sedan LX with side airbags, power windows, power locks, power side mirrors, cruise control and 5 speed mt for 14955 out the door. Thats because im a straight up gangster. :banana:

That's a sweet deal despite it doesn't have moonroof. Side airbags... sweeeeeet. But you probably don't need them unless you drive like a grandma and couldn't clear the intersection before a truck hits you from the side.. or a train. ;)

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
That's a sweet deal despite it doesn't have moonroof. Side airbags... sweeeeeet. But you probably don't need them unless you drive like a grandma and couldn't clear the intersection before a truck hits you from the side.. or a train. ;)
or a wack-ass neon driver :lol:

Divisione

5+ Year Member
prolly the wrong thread to ask this in... but civic starts out at 13,500 or so... the slowest comes w/ nothing on it.. i want power windows, and a/c prefer sunroof, ive only got 13000 to work w/ :( adn i have to buy a new car...

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can get a HX for 13k. Tell them 13k is the most you would spend on a civic. They are going to try to clear their lot for the newer models. So I bet you can talk them down to 13k or even under. If not, put 13k down and do finance. I got my 05 EX SE at the beginning of the year. It was priced at over 20k, and I got it for under 17k. So yeah, I bet you can get it for 13k. As for sunroof... I don't know about that, cuz the only model comes with sunroof is EX. If you really want sunroof, you probably will have to get at least 2k more.