08 NHBP Si

barrett

Registered VIP
my kidd racing header finally came in!! i'm picking up my exhaust on saturday.

barrett

Registered VIP
Apexi Noir got picked up this weekend.

barrett

Registered VIP
i'll take a video before and after and post them both. hopefully it should be going on my car (assuming i get it back by then) on feb 15th

barrett

Registered VIP
Mugen RR style carbon fiber hood from VIS is on order. 2 week ETA. just got my car back from the shop today after repairing the font bumper, head light, and fender.

barrett

Registered VIP
picked up rims! turns out they aren't CR Kais, they are actually Battla Racing Bolranos rims. here are some pics

now i have to find them some rubber. and paint them. debating between white, neo chrome, and some random color.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
The header is sexy and I bet the exhaust looks nice on there! As for the rims I say go white on them, black on white with the carbon fiber hood would look super sexy. Sorry haven't been on in a while lol, but posts some bids of the exhaust and all I wanna hear the beast lol

barrett

Registered VIP
its only slightly louder then the stock one was. but with the intake and header it'll sound so much better. i do have videos, but they are on my buddies computer and i haven't been able to go get them yet. i was also thinking of doing the white for the rims. =)

oh ya.... i also have a line on a used m62 supercharger that i might pick up for my car ;) stay tuned.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Nice looking Si. Header looks nice. Def will be watching this to see where if you get the supercharger in there

barrett

Registered VIP
Nice looking Si. Header looks nice. Def will be watching this to see where if you get the supercharger in there
thanks! i can't wait to put the header on. i'm anxious to start getting these parts all ready and installed.

anybody got ideas of what kind of tires i should get? i'm kind of a noob when it comes to tires. i'm thinking 225/40/r17. the rims i have are 17x8. i'm planning on autocrossing a couple times. i've heard that azenis and potenzas are good.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
I talked to some people on 8thcivic and was told best tires are gonna be 215/40 or 205/40s if your dumping your car thats my plan but those are the tire sizes i know

barrett

Registered VIP
i'm not 100% sure that 205's would fit on these rims unless they are crazy stretched. 215's might, i'm thinking of 225s. but even before sizes i'm thinking of brands. i don't know much about tires.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
true you do have aftermarket for got about that. Brands i was just going cheap as i figured being lowered id get crazy camber wear

barrett

Registered VIP
for now i'm gonna be n/a. probably picking up a cheap supercharge from a buddy end of the summer. will most likely be next years project :p looking forward to it already

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
That's nice he found your post lol. And yeah I'd get a 70$ tire for now that's what I run is Nitto neo gens and I love them