$100.00 Tint?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
100 bucks for tint on any car is good. Just make sure the person doing it does good work.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if installed then yeah.. but just for the tint. .. no thank you

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FANTASTIC DEAL if it is put on great. I paid 100$ and there are a few bubbles here in there, but it is still a great deal for $100!

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea it is 100 hundred installed i will take pics when it is done it is at a place in corona called car advance stereo or something like that..... They said to come back at 9:00am so we shall soon see......

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to much, I payed $50, two years have passed and no problems..............

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I paid $180 for a ep3, $200 for a GD3, and $140 for a ek hatch done. So yea that is a good deal.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
make sure you can get a warranty from scratces...most cheaper tinting jobs may sacrifice quality tint...which often means that it will scratch easily...but $100 is pretty good...

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just remember, you get what you pay for
couldnt agree more, but at least make sure its a shop.

This week (tuesday appt) for my ek.........5 windows, 6" banner, moonroof for $250 lifetime warranty.

My eg was done a couple years back, but i took it off. I want you see the harness/bars/gut.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ yep

It's just going to be cheap dyed polyester film.

Some will hold up pretty good for a quite a while but not as long as, will scratch easier than, and won't reject heat like a good quality tint.

Just be sure to use the proper glass cleaner on it or you'll have a bubbly purple mess on your windows

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea i am getting the banner as well all for 100.00

They were going to charge 150.00 but i told him all i have is 100.00 on me this minute whipped it out and he said alright i will do it for 100.00

i was like chill tomorrow around 11:30 or whenever its done i will take pics and post....

how long does a tint take anyways?

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i checked the stuff out one guy had his for 2 years and a half there and it still looks new and there legit no low grade s**t there and they have a wide customer base so i did my research so no worries i just can't wait

:party2:

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ yep

It's just going to be cheap dyed polyester film.

Some will hold up pretty good for a quite a while but not as long as, will scratch easier than, and won't reject heat like a good quality tint.

Just be sure to use the proper glass cleaner on it or you'll have a bubbly purple mess on your windows
And no its not cheap dyed polyster film :kickass:

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
should take no longer than 2 hours...max...
mmm depends on how good they are, the more time they take, its obviously going to be better. Mine cost me $250 but comes with a warranty for everything as long as I own the car, which is why I did mine.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just remember, you get what you pay for
for reals my first tint job was $85 for the back three windows, it looked so clean for about 3 months then it started bubbling, and then it turned purple, so i f**ken got that s**t redone cost $220, but its been about 2 years now and still looks the the day it was tinted

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
yeah thats a good deal i payed $170 when i got mine done and that was on my 2dr coupe