14" Ronal Teddy Bears **MINT, WITH NEW TIRES**

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanZ

5+ Year Member
are you kidding?

ronal turbos are f**king COPIES of Schmidt TH lines.

ronal is just another janky wheel company that only acts as a parasite to the real enthusiast market.

coveted you say? their about as coveted as a set of slipstreams:roll:

wrong again? sorry bro, not this time

maybe you should look the wheels up buddy. did some research, and from what I can see th lines were released no more than 10 years ago, only becoming popular as of late.

second, th lines have bolts and are 3 piece, turbos are not.

third Ronal has been an OEM MANUFACTURER for at LEAST 25 years, and my 86 jetta wheels were reminiscent of turbo wheels.

fourth, wide ronal turbos have been ran on Porsches without the turbo nameplate on them for a looooooong time, even in rieger ads.

Please, for all our sakes, stop trolling and shooting down so many peoples descent threads to boost your magnificent 6k post count.

Thanks for ALL the failures. Way to drive a honda. Take your 240sx elsewhere, douchebag.

Oh yea, your price is a little high buddy, but I guess if someone will pay it, all the better. Good luck.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck on the sale

Last edited by a moderator:

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
I asked nice before, but for real guys. STOP f**king UP PEOPLES FOR SALE THREADS.
If you want to argue about who made what first, FINE. Take it to PM's!

Anymore posts that arent a friendly bump/or related to the sale of these will be removed.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks again whtcivic.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump, will trade for a cast D-series manifold and decent size (t3/t4 or around that) turbo with NO shaft play.

or possible trade for a X-box 360 and some cash.

slick_sms

5+ Year Member
Ronal Teddy Bear Rims

Hi, I would be interested in buying the Ronal Teddy Bear Rims for a friend of mine who has a Vauxhall Corsa, are they still for sale? I live in Surrey, England.

AlanZ

5+ Year Member
bump for hacking your thread. good luck with em. Paint the eyes red or something maybe with the rest black no? hahha evil bear wheels.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi, I would be interested in buying the Ronal Teddy Bear Rims for a friend of mine who has a Vauxhall Corsa, are they still for sale? I live in Surrey, England.
Are we paying with a money order from Jamaica today?

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i don't have money by tomorrow i'm trading them locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.