15" or 16"

DJSORTS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys...i have a silver ex with 17" 5 zigen rims but the rims look kinda big on my car.So.Im gonna get the red rota Gt3 but im not sure which size is gonna look better.15" or 16???

Please give me some ideas...

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
16's without a doubt. unless u race

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coupe 15's

fodo 15's or 16's

imo..

bmxr8cr

bmxr8cr
5+ Year Member
I'm in the same boat, I have 17's on my four door and they are definately too big and weigh to much so i'm planning on downsizing to 16's and getting the red rotas too with a 205/45 tire, besides 16's are more jdm than 17's or bigger

sidewayzinCA

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bmxr8cr said:
I'm in the same boat, I have 17's on my four door and they are definately too big and weigh to much so i'm planning on downsizing to 16's and getting the red rotas too with a 205/45 tire, besides 16's are more jdm than 17's or bigger
get a 205/50 it will fit for sure and look alot better.

99siguy

5+ Year Member
unless of course you race, and you need clearance for your brakes, then you might wanna keep those 17's in the garage. :P gotta love 12" rotors.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the red/silver combo looks pretty ugly, but i think 15's look good... but then again im a rebel

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you wanna drop your car crazy go with 15s hehe, but i'll have to go with everyone else...16s for looks and 15s for race

DANgerousEK

The Holy Roller
5+ Year Member
I had 16's, but all four of my rims are bent now becuase you run such a low profile tire with 16's. Next set of wheels for me will be 15's all the way.

Oh and this was on a 96 civic hatchback. Stock tire size for this year for sixteens is a 205/40/16...I even went up to a 205/45/16 for some more rubber between me and the road, but it didn't help. All four of my rims are bent. Blah!