17" or 18" wheels

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haaa i like where this thread is going. keep the funny ass pics comin....

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like Shane......
Damn that's me w/a nice Tan,

Hate all you want you know that club on the floor isn't used to detour thieves, it's to bat off the bitches running after me rollin.

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
big rims belong on euro cars. like VW's.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^what a waste if an em1^^^ see man, they even had to cut the fenders to make it seem like those rims would fit. just put on 16's. bigger rims will throw off your MPH's and gas mileage too. not too mention bigger rims are more expensive since it's a bigger piece of metal that has to be machined down.
OP, post pics of the rims your thinking of? I'm really just curious to see what your thinking will look good on your car. I know it's you car and whatever makes you happy, but I could use a good laugh.
its photochopped :roll:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like Shane......
i just figured this pic out, doods just being funny i think, the car is higher on the pass side and there is a wheel and tire under the car holding it up, they just have the wheels stuffed in the wheel well

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well arent you just the modern day sherlock holmes.....+2 for the indepth debunking !

93Civic-Ex

**Rockin' The EJ**
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know funny thing is i live in memphis and i see donks all day everyday. I saw a 2000 si on 22" lexani wheels and had massive lift. You could see the oilpan while riding behind it!

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are some pics for what im going for.....thanks for the input though...there were some funny pics posted lol....

well i too say no more then a 16" wheel but hey. its your car. do what you want. your not trying to please others. that beeing said. if you want those wheels in the pic there. i have a set. 17" motegi R7. they are red right now but i can strip it if you want them. they came on my lude when i got it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know funny thing is i live in memphis and i see donks all day everyday. I saw a 2000 si on 22" lexani wheels and had massive lift. You could see the oilpan while riding behind it!
yah i see em all the time in alabama too, but mostly on caprices and lincoln town cars, i did see some 22's on a accorrd other day, had the badges on the fenders and all, real homo looking heh

supermario25

5+ Year Member
So 18"s are out of the question but i cant get off the 17" and i am thinking about the 16's, however, what if i get tires with these dimensions for the 17"? 205 35 17 ....the stock wheels on my HB have a diameter of 22.4 inches and there is a pretty bi gap at the wheel well...so with these tire the diameter would be around 22.6 ...what do you guys think? good, no good...really no good ...any more funny pics ...what...??