Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
his car is EE, not EF, not ED.

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Maiku said:
quick question, why is your tag so tall and stubby and his long and narrow? is it that he is from a different area or something of that sort?
That's because i have the JDM Honda Access rear bumper cover and he has the OEM European Civic VTEC bumper with the "normal" NL license plates.
I to had that rear bumper but over here the rear i have now is more different then other EE9's because of my license plate and bumper.
Over here we use different shape and size license plates for motorbikes, European cars, USA imported cars etc.
My rear bumper cover qualifies as a USA bumper so i only can use this big one because it's not in my cars papers that i have a imported USA car....
If it was a imported car from the US then it had some writing in the cars papers so that the license plate below can be ordered.

I know, would look allot better but when i would use this one I most definitely get a big fat ticket if the cops would find out... and that happened allot on other cars I've seen.

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:

Hehe that's right, this is an EE9..... counterpart of the EF9 ;)

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id rather have teh EDC civic anyway

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
I know, I said it makes me urge for an ED, because I can currently get neither a EE or EF ;)

Please do not try to correct me when there is nothing to be corrected, I know the different chassis codes.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Teamvtec said:
That's because i have the JDM Honda Access rear bumper cover and he has the OEM European Civic VTEC bumper with the "normal" NL license plates.
I to had that rear bumper but over here the rear i have now is more different then other EE9's because of my license plate and bumper.
Over here we use different shape and size license plates for motorbikes, European cars, USA imported cars etc.
My rear bumper cover qualifies as a USA bumper so i only can use this big one because it's not in my cars papers that i have a imported USA car....
If it was a imported car from the US then it had some writing in the cars papers so that the license plate below can be ordered.

I know, would look allot better but when i would use this one I most definitely get a big fat ticket if the cops would find out... and that happened allot on other cars I've seen.
I see, thanks alot for the info =)

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love it (minus that license plate, that thing is way too big).

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there stock honda ones i belive

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
3rdCoast said:
anybody got a part # for those side skirts?
Yup, but bare in mind that these are discontinued... part# 08126-SH3-90ZS
Those skirts are not something you can still order at the Honda dealer after almost 20 years.
I got mine + 2 more sets for approx. $200 from a dealer that completely cleared out the old accessories section, you just have to be lucky to find these.
They are OEM Honda Access skirts and are a part of the 9 piece Access bodykit for the 88 Civic.
I only have the rear and skirts since the front bumper can only be fitted to a 88 - 91 non VTEC civic model.
I got the rear bumper from this car, a friend of mine took the skirts.

The midwing also belongs to the kit.

Last week i found something pretty rare on a Dutch auction site for about $175
A brand new Honda Access rear bumper cover.

Like i said... lucky ;)

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol what on an 88 civic isnt discontinued....... im not a fan of the rear bumper piece or the mid-wing i just like the side skirts. Thanx for the part # and info..........

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i want some rear fogs, hell just want the lenses and buckets, no swicth or harnnes, LOVE EDM civics