1990 EE9 Civic VTEC

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha that is pretty cool....never seen it tho....

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jezek said:
haha that is pretty cool....never seen it tho....
i've seen it before, just don't know where to actually find one.

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Ebay is the best way to go,
however i bought this one from a firend in the US who thought it was broken, so i traded it with a set of OEM EE9 skirts wich are very common parts here...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some reason the pics won't load

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Teamvtec said:
eeh yeah....sure why not, :D
I will beat the crap out of him!

No seriosly man, this aint gonna happen.... the VW R32 has a little more HP then me lol :P

Little update on the (and I quote) big ass fart cans.
I bought a dual exhaust 2x76.... below is a photosjop of the future, let me know what you guys think

Grtzz
looks alot better than the duals

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Yeah i know.... the longer i watch them on many pics of the car the more i want to take a cutting tool and cut it from underneath of my car.
The only good thing about this muffler is the very deep sound it brings along.
It will soon be replaced, thank god :roll:
at the moment i'm very busy to close up the hole on the rightside of my Access bumper add-on cover.
It takes alot of fibreglass and sanding pads to get to a perfect end result, I'm really taking my time with this.
I got another OEM stock bumnper to help me through the winter.

Grtzz

TeamVTEC

BillyCrown

Si means POWER
5+ Year Member
Its Nice and hell yeah its clean...

You should change this air filter because its not 100% free air circulating....

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car. Very very clean. Gotta love the old school.

And i wonder what dyno he is using. All dynos are different. Only accurate numbers i trust are off a dyno jet. Mustang dynos as well as other seem to be off alot.

I have built alot of motors in my day. And a stock b16 with a header, intake, light pulleys and crank pulley, even with a vtec controller wont get you 180whp. Not calling you a liar. Cause its not your dyno..and you have the graph. Just saying i dont think its accurate.

But again.....well done on the car!

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
meanstreakcivic said:
Nice car. Very very clean. Gotta love the old school.

And i wonder what dyno he is using. All dynos are different. Only accurate numbers i trust are off a dyno jet. Mustang dynos as well as other seem to be off alot.

I have built alot of motors in my day. And a stock b16 with a header, intake, light pulleys and crank pulley, even with a vtec controller wont get you 180whp. Not calling you a liar. Cause its not your dyno..and you have the graph. Just saying i dont think its accurate.

But again.....well done on the car!
Thanks guys.... i agree with you meanstreak, those dynos are all diffrent from another and it's really hard to see if it's telling the truth.
This guy had a stand on a car event that i went to, he's got the reputation of testing all sorts of cars including tunned Supra's, Subaru's and so on.
So i really don't know if this graph is telling me the truth... i'm still waiting to get on a accurate dyno jet.

@BillyCrown, i know of the air circulating prob... i already have a CAI laying around here so that problem will be fixed soon.

Grtzz

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Well here i go again.... I've managed to get hold of another Access lite up garnish
and a OEM brand new MUGEN SPL rear wing!
It was a real bargain :D

this is were the mugen emblem should go, i've already placed my hand on one as we speak. ;)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats the only car that has looked good with that exhaust very nice lookin man!! show some engine pics.....

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet ride, like the color-very clean. Dido on that license plate being huge!

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, this is probably my favorite thread on this website. I like that your updating with you progress. Keep up the good work. As far as the dyno and the hp, a lot of people dont know how to tune their cars of tune them correctly. I believe the hp. Ive seen tuning creat some crazy numbers. One thing in this import world that everyone has to understand, is that a lot of times just because it doesnt make no sence, doesnt mean its not ture.

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
Damn, this is probably my favorite thread on this website. I like that your updating with you progress. Keep up the good work. As far as the dyno and the hp, a lot of people dont know how to tune their cars of tune them correctly. I believe the hp. Ive seen tuning creat some crazy numbers. One thing in this import world that everyone has to understand, is that a lot of times just because it doesnt make no sence, doesnt mean its not ture.
Thanks alot for your comment Rex, appreciate it.
As for the updating part, here's another fine looking JDM must have i put my hands on...

4-2-1 B16A EF8/9 Mugen Header with VERY LOW miles on it :D

More updates soon to come :P

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man its lookin sweet as hell!!! must be nice to be able to afford all that!