1992 Cx hatch...2005 K20A Type-r swap...

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Sweet ride man! That must of taken quite a bit of work to get that engine in there!

Civic98Talon94

downshifting to 5th gear
5+ Year Member
It wasn't that bad/hard to swap...Check out K20A.org, for info, if you're interested.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NE Alabama around Gadsden. But a list of the s**t YOU bought. Not some haphazard list some internet whore put together. I've never done one so I need to know what to get.

Civic98Talon94

downshifting to 5th gear
5+ Year Member
K20a Type-r motor swap...
Hybrid-Racing billet aluminum motor mounts w/ the green polyurethane inserts...
Mickey Thompson 22" slicks on 15" rims...
K-Tuned traction bar kit...
HR racing header...
K-Tuned PS/AC delete kit ...
K-Tuned billet aluminum swivel neck thermostat housing...
K-PRO...
K-Tuned intake pipe and filter...
HR black fuel rail...
HR fuel line kit...
HR bolt-in K-series shifter...
Skunk2 76mm...true 3" exhaust...
HR test pipe...
HR clutch line kit...
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator...
Warlbro 255 fuel pump...
Griffin full size radiator...
AMR Engineering full coilovers...
VIS oem carbon fiber hood...
15" Enkie RPF1s...
TOYO Proxeys R1Rs 205/50/15s...

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/garage.php?do=user_garage_view&id=52162

I bought the engine and tranny from Hmotorsonline.com, and everything else from Hybrid-Racing.com...Go to K20A.org and do some searching...That's what I did; the hardest part for me was the wiring...

Do you get on ImportAlabama.com ??? Alot of guys on there are from around your area, I plan on driving up, and meeting up with some of them, here soon...I have a race setup with a 2011 Subaru WRX STi, with mods...

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
hey just picked up a cluster just like yours, do you know what typeof cluster its is? i was told sirII eg4 or eg6

Decipher

Registered VIP
s**t is beastly. Don't mind people on here, if they don't know how to read, it's their problem. Can't wait to see some numbers on this thing! Nice build, man.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. I love championship white on a hatch. i wish I had a clean base to work with, but I got a couple big dings to work out.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm. K20 swap is awesome. Can you please provide any pics of the engine bay?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was into what was necessary for the swap. Like knick knacks and little stuff I may need in the future. I'm not really wanting a k20 per say but a hybrid k24/k20. I'm wanting to build a 2.4 bottom with a k20 oil pump and pistons/rods. I was wanting a type r head and trans and the little stuff that goes with it but if I plan to go that route I may be better off to just buy pieces and build one.

What is necessary to get the engine in the car and in running shape is what I was asking.

Civic98Talon94

downshifting to 5th gear
5+ Year Member
New Pics...After paint !!!

Thanks bud...

Oem Eg Coupe front lip...:cool:

***Hit it with some Turtle Wax ICE...

More of the wax job...

Here's a new video, of me racing a GT Mustang, with a Oem Cobra supercharger...From a 20 roll...

http://youtu.be/1hg11MNCpdM