1992 Cx hatch...2005 K20A Type-r swap...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great. Cant wait till im out of high school and can afford something like this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thumbs Up.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anything new Josh?

Civic98Talon94

downshifting to 5th gear
5+ Year Member
anything new Josh?
I have lost the keys to it, and the door is locked...i am pretty sure the key is not in the car....:brickwall::brickwall:

Any ideas on what to do about the lost keys ? Can I got to Honda and have them get me a new key, by giving them my VIN# ???

I have a PWJDM 3 point bronze front strut bar (pictured), a PWJDM rear Bronze 4 point, I decided to Re-carpet the front ( from where the back seats start, to the dash) with oem blue carpet, I need to replace the clutch...I have a Comp Cluth, rated at 350 ft. lbs...1000cc injectors....I still haven't installed my Kraftwerk's c38-61 supercharger kit. :(....

Oh yeah. I bought a 2003 Honda S2000, also...OEM hardtopped...=)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice car man, I think the only chance you have is to call a lock smith and get them to mold another key for it. You could call honda and see if they can cut a key by vin

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skme dealers will cut a key from the vin if u show picture id and proof of insurance.

I have done this locally before.

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know, that I am slow on UPDATES, I know...LOL

Here's a new pic.

Wow that s**t barely fits in there. The torque has to be ridiculous. I have a barely modded GSR in my 92 and half an inch of gas pedal is plenty for normal driving. It's no wonder you've got traction bars lol

Civic98Talon94

downshifting to 5th gear
5+ Year Member
Wow that s*** barely fits in there. The torque has to be ridiculous. I have a barely modded GSR in my 92 and half an inch of gas pedal is plenty for normal driving. It's no wonder you've got traction bars lol
There's actually more room in the bay, than you think...it just sits backward, compared to the B and H series...