1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

1995 Honda Del Sol Si (Acura Integra GSR engine)

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale / Wanted' started by lightpost08, Jan 2, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightpost08

lightpost08 New Member 5+ Year Member

I am selling my 1995 Del Sol Si. It has approximately 138,400 miles on the odometer. Unfortunately, the odomoter stopped working, early November, so I in actuallity there is about 140,400 miles on it currently. The car has a clean title and has been in no accidents. The previous owner replaced the sohc motor with a dohc GSR engine (b18c1). I was told by the owner that it had about 60,000 miles on it when it was put in(December 2008). The car runs fine, and is very reliable. The transmission does grind from 4th to 5th gear at times, but I'm told this may be fixed with synchromesh transmission fluid. The car's paint would benefit from a polsih/wax. There is a small puncture on the back bumper, dings typical of a 15 year old car, and the front bumper has some scratches on the passenger side. I have included pictures of all of this. Overall, the car is in good shape. The car has a greddy header, is lowered on coilover sleeves, and has a gsr upper sway bar. The car also has 6000k HIDs, and polished 99-00 Civic Si rims that were hand polished.

I am not looking for any trades. If interested I can be contacted via cheloksum@gmail.com.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. somejaykid

somejaykid i'm a mod now Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

nice ride man good luck with the sale

3. Robin...

Robin... D-Series Soldier Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Very nice ride, good luck bro...

4. Slickcivic

Slickcivic No Low is Too Low 5+ Year Member

Nice Sol! glws! bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.