1997 DX hatch

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think that you can be pretty damn low and still be functional.

Just depends on what u want to deal with on a daily basis or not.
I completely agree. Right now, I can't afford the coilovers I want so I'm going with this simple setup. I prefer handling over stance. Eventually, I'll get some Buddy Club coilovers and go lower.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh i hate that word...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stance.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well you know how low I am and I gotta deal with some s**t roads, but I get through everything just fine.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im low as i am, and i handle just fine with minimal issues. but i took the necessary steps to get there

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely deserve props for doing it right and it functioning correctly :thumbs up
you should do it too! lol some camber arms, toe arms which i need to get yet. a little die grinder work to clear tie rods and fender rolling. bam your set

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Their are some places around here I scrape in my stock height 08 si I could not deal with lower than I am right now

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stock suspension versus a purpose complied suspension rides different. You can stiff enough to not scrape, the sacrifice is the harshness of the ride

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I'm working on redoing my headlight harness and could use some input. How do you guys feel about this way of routing the wires? The shoelace is the potential path.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would your headlight harness need to go across the front of the car? Seems pointless. Just a bunch of extra wire

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Super hidden wire thats easy to get to if need be.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can see the vote support through the front bumper, not so hidden. Add a quick disconnect near the headlights or in the cabin if reaching the wires needs to be easier. For me, a wheel in the air was enough to reach the headlight wiring.