10+ Year Member
Went today to try skydiving.. was pretty f**king crazy... lol

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how did his pee-pee feel in your butt? ;)

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool man i was going to try that this weekend they want like $180 dollers how much did they charge you ???

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool man i was going to try that this weekend they want like $125 dollers how much did they charge you ???
eh... thats another story.. LOL it was for my g/fs bday... so between the tickets.. 195 X 2 the videos 95 x 2 and the pictures 40 bucks.. turned out to be a pretty expensive day.. but hey.. she changed my life so she is worth every cent..=)

plus it honestly was a GREAT time.. would really do it again.. not soon.. but again..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look cool. But i never understood jumping out of a perfectly good plane.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea that s**t just isnt my style.....I dont like heights when the only thing between me and falling to my death is a gay guy, some string, and a really big fitted sheet.

Answer me this......what if you guys jumped out and he whispered in your ear "youre going to take the butt-seks the whole way down, or Im unclipping you from the harness."

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like fun. How long is the hang time to enjoy the veiw?
time is really hard to judge.. we jump at 2.5 miles travel up to 120mph till the parachute deploys.. the parachute is deployed at 5000 feet.. lol it was really wild thinking back on it.. the parachute is surprisingly easy to control..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea that s**t just isnt my style.....I dont like heights when the only thing between me and falling to my death is a gay guy, some string, and a really big fitted sheet.

Answer me this......what if you guys jumped out and he whispered in your ear "youre going to take the butt-seks the whole way down, or Im unclipping you from the harness."
awwee come on man.. all kidding aside.. gay is a sexual preference.. its not like some disease that consumes people to try to force sex onto others.. lol this guy was TOTALLY professional.. and really paid attention to detail and s**t.. I would actually use him again if i jumped again..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow so a quick guesstimate says you are only free falling for about a minute, maybe a minute and a half if you are lucky.

You would "use" him again?!!?!@$?!! Gay people have feelings too you know!!!! He isnt just a piece of meat!!!!

Lol okay so now all joking aside for me, I know its a preference. To me its just as much of a preference as the kind of music you listen to :what: I could be best friends with a gay person and I wouldnt think twice about it.

Last edited:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am NOT big on planes at all... really not a huge fan.. so jumping out of one was a HUGE stretch.. lol but what a great time... we plan to jump again..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, that looks scary/fun all at once, i couldnt do it tho, as soon as they open the door on the plane and say gtfo , id s**t my pants, piss myself, and have a heartattack all at one time

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im truly jealous, all my friends and past girlfriends are pussies. some of my friends dont even like roller coasters /sigh

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im truly jealous, all my friends and past girlfriends are pussies. some of my friends dont even like roller coasters /sigh
same here,

BUT, I plan on jumping with my old man and my brother next year, my old man was a pilot, and my brother may have his airborne done by next summer, I need to find out how much training I need to get done so that I can jump solo as well :-D

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet

My fiance and I are trying to do this too, but I might just leave it as that, "trying".............

You should post the video OC, or you're screaming too loud? lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet

My fiance and I are trying to do this too, but I might just leave it as that, "trying".............

You should post the video OC, or you're screaming too loud? lol
I heard it was a girlish scream :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Girlish as in feminine? Or girlish as in young girl you want to lure into your van?