2 years of joy

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is an absurd amount of wheel changes. funny how different your car looks in each pic though, just b/c of the wheels

and this is the best look of all IMO

Commodore

back again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg you went through so many wheels XD But your car is sweet :D Very nice. At least its looking great now! Green cars FTW.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I knew this car since he first pic, s**t hasn't looked the same for more than a week, still want to do a photo shoot but there is still a few parts i need to get!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow looks good mang but i'm just curios are you a wheel whore

QzFiNeST107

damn that s**t was hot

that car has been through to many pairs of shoes

just like young kids and then jordans, new pairs every week

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the love. but yea im not a wheel whore by choice. it's just that when i get a set somebody always offers to either trade or buy. so why not. just an excuse for me to get something else.

UPDATE i sold my gsr front bucket seats and im back to my stockies for now.... lets just say i'm waiting for new seats. something that rhyme with WECARO lol.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the love. but yea im not a wheel whore by choice. it's just that when i get a set somebody always offers to either trade or buy. so why not. just an excuse for me to get something else.

UPDATE i sold my gsr front bucket seats and im back to my stockies for now.... lets just say i'm waiting for new seats. something that rhyme with WECARO lol.

hmm i wonder what that could be, hmm? lol

wow here i am struggling to get rid of my 17's and uve gone thru.. lost count lol

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, you go through more wheels in 2 years than I will ever go in my lifetime! i would've kept the gold Work Equips than any of the other rims you tried on...anyways :thumbs up

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Updated

same wheels.... but i was waiting to buy some new recaro's out of a 2008 honda accord euro r (tsx). they were the recaro sportline seats. the buyer sold them b4 i could get the mula together. so i picked up some other seats. i know these ones are really old. but i haven't seen too many other sets. and the price was too good to pass up.