2000 Civic EX Bought 11/5/10

99civiclx

5+ Year Member
its a very nice car. i love black coupes and that one looks in great shape. you got it from a dealer so obviously they charge more than private, but all-in-all i think you got a great deal. enjoy your new car =)

tony9156

Not to sound like a broken record but you did overpay for your car man. I live in MA and bought my 98 civic ex in 2007 with 80k miles on it from a dealer for $5,400. It was in excellent condition too.

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
Not to sound like a broken record but you did overpay for your car man. I live in MA and bought my 98 civic ex in 2007 with 80k miles on it from a dealer for $5,400. It was in excellent condition too.
Who cares.... lol If you find a civic in Maine you buy it... because it wont be there in a week. Trust me...

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
[UPDATE] 10/3/11 Got my rims today, sadly not able to put them on the car yet... but there are a few pictures of one in the original post.

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
You most likely don't need camber "kits." The rear could possibly use new adjustable upper control arms, if you've dropped the car low enough... but other than that don't spend money you don't have to. Read:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=199650
Yeah when I was getting the alignment there was a 3d model of how my tires sat and it made me notice my tires more. :( .

On page one you'll see an alignment assessment (or whatever you call it). There you can see that there is a major difference on all four areas. And yes... the car turns to the right (not as bad now thanks to my uncle, but still turns). Those angles will definitely cause considerable tire wear, and since I just bought new tires... I don't want that to happen AT ALL.

as you can see THAT IS WAYyyy Off in the rear.