5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car but hurry and lower that thing and remove those pin stripes

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
yea.. and at least i have a car......and am old enough to drive......
your a d**k, dont get offended when you put a basically stock economy car on the internet for everyone to see and someone realizes it, and for some odd reason isnt impressed

you have a long way to go before its a "peice of art"

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"simply a piece of art" that looks like every other EBP EM1 Ive ever seen.

entellect

t3h bumble b33 is buzzin
5+ Year Member
shift boot looks funky.. but other than that I guess Honda did create a work of art.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh btw, you HAVE a nice car. I was simply emplying that a Stock EM1 is far from a work of art.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think most people agree honda did a good job with the looks of the em1, it's a good looking car in it's stock form. but for you to have a basically stock one and call it "simply a piece of art" is a little hot headed if you ask me. car is clean though...

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ... still stock looking but give it a little drop and you should be straight

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
everyone calm down......

and in my eye that isnt a work of art... it's a plain jane em1 :what:

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"Piece of Art"? Hmmmm I mean it looks OK but let's not get carried away man. I'd start by getting rid of the pinstripe and lower it a little.

PEARLelectron

Banned
Going-West said:
i think most people agree honda did a good job with the looks of the em1, it's a good looking car in it's stock form. but for you to have a basically stock one and call it "simply a piece of art" is a little hot headed if you ask me. car is clean though...

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe i was refering to the Honda Civic Si as a whole.. and not just my car.. See you guys think that someone with a low post count is some little kid that knows jack s**t.. And that he's here to start trouble.. I think what honda did to the civic, in coming up with the si, and the ebp color was art.. The whole form of the car is stunning.. Thats my opinon.. I posted my car for you guys to see. Hey if you don't like it great, your opinion but how aboutyou act normal... And on the subject of the "Economy car bit" yea. I'm 17 years old saved up 9 grand and payed cash for my car. I take pride in my car everytime i step into it.. I bought this car because "I" pay for my insurance and an "economy car" was what i could afford.. Your saying things about my car.. and nearly all of us have a civic on here.. Now i dont care what you do to its still a civic... but its YOUR civic and you take pride in it.. thats what counts.. Think about it