2000 EBP si "simply a piece of art"

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like what you have done to your car so far (fogs, intake), just need a drop. What future mods are you looking at?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow d00d, simmer down na. i said your car was clean and with a title like that you were asking for it. you never explained that you were reffering to honda in the first place, how were we supposed to know? i didn't think you were here to start trouble, you are sterotyping YOURSELF. I think you car is hot man, the title was just a little misleading, no need to take offense, I love my car too but I wouldn't call it a work of art until I had done some major work that reflected my taste. your's is good looking like i said, but still fairly stock which is why people are saying its weird to call it a work of art. just let it go, mango.

what are your plans for the car?

PEARLelectron

Banned
But why do you have to modify it to make it worthy...... Because you put 20g into your car makes it honorable.... I'm dropping my car with tein ss this christmas.. and thats it.. I'm trying to leave the car as uncluttered as possible.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The way I and I'm sure lot's of other people here see art is something that helps you express your creativity, emotion, style, state of mind, what have you. A fairly stock car, IMO, doesn't do that. I'm not saying the car isn't clean because it is, like I said I think the em1 looks great in stock form, your car looks great as well. That's not the point, the point is, it's not art, you know? Respect for keeping it clean man with just the drop and stuff, that's how I like it, but I'm just saying it's not art, to me. 8)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
and again.. lets conform to be cool
How about you conform to common sense and stop getting all mad about something so little =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
and again.. lets conform to be cool
how about... "lets learn to cope to stay a member of the site" ;)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it could be considered a p. o. a. after all it is basically still a virgin (meaning untouched) which you don't see too many of anymore, nice car

PEARLelectron

Banned
"but I'm just saying it's not art, to me" exactly.. thats the point im trying to make..... Ive saved up for 2 years to purchase this car on my own.. WHen i look at the car that i had before this its art to me.. Art comes in many many forms..... a blue line to some is art.. See if you dont like my car.. great say it in a way thats not being a d**k.... "yea its not my style but.. "..... etc.. I mean come on this is stupid I took pics of my car that to me is art.. that is all.. no hidden messages

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
"but I'm just saying it's not art, to me" exactly.. thats the point im trying to make..... Ive saved up for 2 years to purchase this car on my own.. WHen i look at the car that i had before this its art to me.. Art comes in many many forms..... a blue line to some is art.. See if you dont like my car.. great say it in a way thats not being a d**k.... "yea its not my style but.. "..... etc.. I mean come on this is stupid I took pics of my car that to me is art.. that is all.. no hidden messages
let me clarify... the warning also goes to anyone who has/does make a rude ass comment....

so everyone calm down

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
Wow lets get kicked off an INTERENT SITE>>>..... yea.. wow.... come on get a head this is stupid
mang, just let it go unless you don't want to be able to come back any more. i'm going to drop the argument for the sake of whoring, you have your opinions, we all have ours. just let it go 8)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
what you take as an insult really isn't, i'm sure that 99 wasn't talking s**t he thought something other was meant, if you wouldn't take everything to heart and relax you'd find that out

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you'll grow to love me, everyone does :rolf:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didn't know EM1 came with pinstripes, every one I've seen since they came out didn't have pinstripes.

Ok, pearl, being that a lot of people on this site have seen true "works of art" civics, they were looking for a lot more than what the title offered. True, Honda made a piece of art, but you have a stock car that they weren't looking forward to seeing. Take Jezek's car for instance or oven SIRIUS who has the same color car as you but it looks better the way it sits. This again is what they were looking for and didn't get it but they all agree that your car is clean and is in good condition because they love that Honda.

Get a grip man.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
But why do you have to modify it to make it worthy...... Because you put 20g into your car makes it honorable.... I'm dropping my car with tein ss this christmas.. and thats it.. I'm trying to leave the car as uncluttered as possible.
Because modding it makes it YOU. YOU chose the parts, YOU designed how its going to look and most definitely YOU have worked on it yourself. A "peice of art" car can come in two forms. Stock and Modified. For stock, to be a complete work of art means you COULDNT change ONE THING on the car that would throw it off from being a good car. It's completely PERFECT and is something you worked your heart and soul for to purchase. A modified car thats considered a peice of art, would be something someone built up with their own time AND money. It has a peice of YOU in it, not someone elses. You're EM1 may be nice, but it's merely a platform to build off of. IMHO, you have an awesome platform to start building on, but it is nowhere, indefinitely a "work of art". I'm not trying to be a jackass, nor am I trying to insult you or your car. It's just you HAVE to make your car BE what YOU want it to be called. When you said work of art, I was expecting something that would make my JAW DROP. Nevertheless, nice car, good luck, and welcome to clubcivic.com.

PEARLelectron

Banned
99GSRHatch said:
Because modding it makes it YOU. YOU chose the parts, YOU designed how its going to look and most definitely YOU have worked on it yourself. A "peice of art" car can come in two forms. Stock and Modified. For stock, to be a complete work of art means you COULDNT change ONE THING on the car that would throw it off from being a good car. It's completely PERFECT and is something you worked your heart and soul for to purchase. A modified car thats considered a peice of art, would be something someone built up with their own time AND money. It has a peice of YOU in it, not someone elses. You're EM1 may be nice, but it's merely a platform to build off of. IMHO, you have an awesome platform to start building on, but it is nowhere, indefinitely a "work of art". I'm not trying to be a jackass, nor am I trying to insult you or your car. It's just you HAVE to make your BE what YOU want it to be called. When you said work of art, I was expecting something that would make my JAW DROP. Nevertheless, nice car, good luck, and welcome to clubcivic.com.
dude i guess you still dont get it\
THIS IS THE INTERNET AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING BERRSKERERRRRRRRRRRR you guys are silly.. there isn't one honda that is Art'' jay leno's car collection is art.. i bet he doesnt have civic.. nope.. JEEEESus. were guys seriously getting worked up over this.. BUT!!! this site is awesome i must say.. I've been a member of hondahookup for quite away and its been starting to go down hill..... Its all about the lounge there.. No real info for your car anymore.. I'm quite impressed with this site.. prolly wont hear from me too much anymore,, I'm mainly a looker... ohh and as for my car.. I probably wont be doing much of anything to it.. goin to college is expensive. and my career is more important.. prolllly in 4-6 years ill be sellin it.. :suprise: