2000 Honda Civic Si (also need help on parts)

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What rattle can interior? Stop hating. Anyways yes the New Si post does look good but I think it need a little more red because the Si emblem is red representing Si and I think it goes great with red. It like a flow.
more red? um no. u need less red. its too much. did u see the pics i posted on the first page?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol! Haters. The red looks great with the black interior. I gotten a lot of complement for my car. People with Evo's and other great cars like brand new bmw owner tell me that they like my interior and the black and red match perfectly. I get complement everywhere I go and alot of haters because they don't have what I have.lol.
What do you have that we don't have? Lack of taste?

It's not the fact that red doesn't go well with black. It's the lack of quality and attention to detail by using spray paint on factory panels... What's the point, you're eventually going to realize how tacky it is anyways.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Listen to the op!....

What rattle can interior? Stop hating. Anyways yes the New Si post does look good but I think it need a little more red because the Si emblem is red representing Si and I think it goes great with red. It like a flow.

you don't like it, then don't post. infractions will be given for anymore bs posts. constructive posts are welcom tho. :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Most of us on here prefer a clean / OEM look. Most of us would consider that rice. Everyone has their own opinions. If you like it and have gotten compliments, more power to you :thumbup:.

And just because the password:JDM intake is bigger, doesn't mean it gets more air flow. Just because you get a bigger intake doesn't mean you get more air into the engine. There's something called an air-fuel ratio.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And just because the password:JDM intake is bigger, doesn't mean it gets more air flow. Just because you get a bigger intake doesn't mean you get more air into the engine. There's something called an air-fuel ratio.
Jesus John, quit being a f**king hater... He wants more big air, let him do what he wants alright?

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That isn't rattle can on his dash, it's vinyl over-lay kit. Which is a better way to do it, I guess.

I believe your car is an Si. Because your steering wheel has the leather wrapping underneath it. But why the hell do you have a non-Si grille? And why did you change your gauges to those ugly white faced ones?

It's your car, you can do what ever you want. As long as your happy with it. More power to you. But, not everyone is going to like it.

Personally, I think it looks great exterior wise, minus the lambo doors. But, the interior is totally gay, I wouldn't be able to stay inside your car without going crazy.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EH as long as you didn't spend too much to paint every little thing red and seat covers. To help you out with your original ? most any cold air intake is going to be ok, the less bends in the piping the better. Headers, 4-2-1 is better for mid-range power 4-1 is better for top end, get a high flow cat or a test pipe depending on your state and get a good exhaust with little bends., all pipes at least 2.5 in. buy quality parts not cheap things that will break and not perform. I bet that when you keep up with an evo thru 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear he would be more impressed than with your red painted interior.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i almost cried just seeing that interior. if you like it, i guess thats all that matters.

and yea, get rid of those lambo things before they break on you and cause you to spend more money.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It has the stock si grill and a type R lip.
That is not the stock Si grill, its the stock Ex grill. And you have a Type R "style" lip.

Anyways, car looks nice...minus a few things that aren't my taste. But as long as you like it, thats all that matters. Have fun with it! By the way, did you buy it like this? Or did you do all the work? I was just thinking that its possible that before you bought it the Stock Si Grill and Lip were stolen so the previous owner just picked up an Ex grill for cheap. And just picked up a new lip.

Edit: And here is a Stock OEM Si grill

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all i can say is EWWWW euro lights. change the red peices to carbon fiber :thumbs up put the stock cluster back in but personally i like the white guage faces. mainly cause theyre easier to read during the day and if theyre the glow type like mine easier to read at night too with the neon display. def loose the seat covers cause if they si seats just get some custom seat covers made if you really want the red. nothing BRIGHT though or youll go blind from hurting your retinas every day. lol and keep interior as stock as possible. i learnd the hard way trying to paint it. mine looks good since i blacked it out but it took me three times to get it really good and that was havin to gut the car each time. sell the lambos and get a lowering kit (springs and struts). all i can say is stock+ctr type r lip kit = really good lookin

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol! Haters. The red looks great with the black interior. I gotten a lot of complement for my car. People with Evo's and other great cars like brand new bmw owner tell me that they like my interior and the black and red match perfectly. I get complement everywhere I go and alot of haters because they don't have what I have.lol.
very jealous of steering wheel and seat covers.
dont forget the JDM MUGEN dash and guage cluster hhaah.
keep it clean and youve got a good platform..