2000 Honda Civic Si (also need help on parts)

brick

Atleast the outside is clean. I mean I don't feel the inteior, but your idea is good. Just too much read. Red/Black is a sick combo, but not like that. What are your plans so far?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I know why I dont come on here too much more. And no, its not b/c of the car. Its b/c of the immature, "change it to JDM or its rice" comments. :oh:

The Honda world (mainly the Civic community) is going downhill as we speak.

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL. That's not a stock Si grill.
:word:
Sorry to break it to ya bud but thats no si grill, thats a stock ex grill. Do you at least have the b16a2 in there?
Also that lip you have is not a type r lip. The real type r lip is almost the same as the stock Si lip only a bit more exaggerated. That my friend is an ebay special

The Honda world (mainly the Civic community) is going downhill as we speak.
You act as if this is something that just started to happen, this unfortunately has been going on for probably the last 8+ years.
You wanna know what ruined it?
It was the stupid fast and furious movies that basically said rice is cool and will get chicks to notice and think you got a nice car. Sadly enough the OEM/JDM look doesnt do this enough. Oh and if its not the OEM/JDM look people go on a crazing flaming spree

is that a genuin mugen cluster
No these are overlay gauges thanks to in particular ebay and the cluster overlay i also believe is something you get off ebay as well

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first of all, learn how to speak english correctly. and i'm glad i dont have what you have.

my new ej6 has painted vents and gauge bezel.... but its got a gsr swap and 5 lug to make up for it. i'll have it back to stock/black.

could it be a canadian si?!? nvm this car is from nc. north carolina? but yeah, way ricey. lambo doors are way played out by the ricer scene, lambos dont even have them anymore.

jdmek9imagex

5+ Year Member
Bro, paint all those red pieces back to black. and put your cluster back to stock, put the doors back to stock and you should be good. those seats cover really have to go, why cover up those nice ass Si seats? KEEP IT CLEAN AND LOOKING SOMEWHAT STOCK!

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey does anyone know what is the best Air Intake, Intake Manifold, Headers, Cat, and Catback Exhaust for the 2000 Si. I think that JDM Password Carbon Fiber Air intake is the best intake because of the size of the intake being so big so more air is going in when compare to regular air intake with a 3" piping.
Whether or not I like the looks, I'll try to actually answer some of your questions...

Intake: The less bends the better, with a K&N Filter. Unless you're going for engine bay looks, eBay + K&N will do just fine.

Cat: I hear the Magnaflow High-Flow Cat is alright.

Exhaust: For a stock EM1, 2-2.25 inch piping will be fine. You can go 2.5, but it's not really necessary. I'll be using 2.5 in a turbo build, so 2-2.25 is fine for stock. Make sure the exhaust has mandrel bends, as crimp bends reduce the diameter of the piping. I suppose you could go crimp bends if you go with a larger exhaust, but I wouldn't recommend it. For the cheapest route, get custom piping mated to whatever muffler you want (I would recommend the Apex'i WS2 for a deep sound without getting too loud). Then, have an exhaust shop put it together.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow wow wee whoa........ nice ummmmmmm :what:............... wheels.

can i have em :D

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn look at all these haters. with or without the lambo door kit and interior overlay kit, his car is still cleaner than most people in this thread posting.

igor_adz

hxrider98
5+ Year Member
dude you wrecked an si, make it all stock and start over with a nice drop and some nice performance.... those lambo doors must be embarrassing in public

C-M-CUM-EM1

5+ Year Member
I know i'm late but daaammmm. I just got a 2000 civic si 2 weeks ago that needs some tlc but i'll take my tlc needing interior over that any day. However, it is a clean job and to each his own. Lose steering wheel cover and seat covers and keep building buddy. Long as you keep it clean nobodys got a reason to complain, we're all honda fans.

phong3992

5+ Year Member
lol! Haters. The red looks great with the black interior. I gotten a lot of complement for my car. People with Evo's and other great cars like brand new bmw owner tell me that they like my interior and the black and red match perfectly. I get complement everywhere I go and alot of haters because they don't have what I have.lol.
Yes, true red and black do match pretty good.

But its also the shade of red and black, the quality of material you're using... Seat covers, no.
If you want red and black seats. Recaro's :D Dye your dash black, ctr carpet.. etc. ctr steering wheel. but none of that cheap s**t.