2000 Honda Civic Si Stolen

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
2000 Honda Civic Si Stolen ( Recoverd )

If anyone of you guys are in the south Florida area please keep an open eye out for a 00 black Si.
It was stolen from in front of my house while i was in the shower. that guy got,s ballz...
Bone stock, Save the whales tag ( black and Blue... the faver will be returned

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep eyes peeled here in St Pete for ya. Be sure to watch craigslist for any parts that may be yours, i'll do the same.

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
Thank you, ive been looking online. harassing the cops etc. i know someone in my complex told a friend of a friend. this is the 2nd Si stolen from me. Thank good i took the b18c5 block out of my trunk

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you, ive been looking online. harassing the cops etc. i know someone in my complex told a friend of a friend. this is the 2nd Si stolen from me. Thank good i took the b18c5 block out of my trunk
Man that sux Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it back! Sounds like you need to do a kill switch and do a removable steering wheel and take that bad boy with you. Its sad when you have to think about a kill switch/2way alarm/remove steering wheel/locking hood/ and shoot even booting your OWN car!:evil:

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
I use the club every night. I go to school in the mornings then come home for 2 hours then leave for work. within that 2 hour window it was gone. I didn't freak out at first, Called the Management office to see if they towed it. They said no,.OMG G_DAMN IT....this s**t once again. Just my luck. Lucky number 3 is gone

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I use the club every night. I go to school in the mornings then come home for 2 hours then leave for work. within that 2 hour window it was gone. I didn't freak out at first, Called the Management office to see if they towed it. They said no,.OMG G_DAMN IT....this s**t once again. Just my luck. Lucky number 3 is gone
Dude the club is a JOKE it does nothing, anyone can just cut the steering wheel and pop it off. or even punch the lock out. You HAVE to go with Complete removal. Like I have a MOMO Steering wheel, with a NRG quick release Hub. Cost me all together about 400 bucks installed but I have my steering wheel in my house right now, kind of hard to take the car without a steering wheel. Also a Kill Switch is a good extra that doesn't cost much more than 50 bucks.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn sorry to hear that man and yeah keep an eye out on craiglist good luck with the car man

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
Karma's a B*%#$. If i ever get a hold of the guy. I'll take he's thumps away for good. I'd like to see him go through life like that....Basterd

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
shitty man...I just called someone from craigslist last week bc I thought they were selling parts from my car (that got stolen last August). Hope u find it

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
Reward if found tonight. After tonight I'm certain I'll only get the body back, If any.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ill be oin the look out...in virginia.

idk what im suppose to do, feel bad?, go look for it?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ouch man. that really sux. good luck getting her back in one piece!!!!