2000 Honda Civic Si Stolen

BMac00EX

5+ Year Member
Dude the club is a JOKE it does nothing, anyone can just cut the steering wheel and pop it off. or even punch the lock out. You HAVE to go with Complete removal. Like I have a MOMO Steering wheel, with a NRG quick release Hub. Cost me all together about 400 bucks installed but I have my steering wheel in my house right now, kind of hard to take the car without a steering wheel. Also a Kill Switch is a good extra that doesn't cost much more than 50 bucks.

is it hard to come back another day with a steering wheel lol:what:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great news they found the car late last night, Im not sure what time. No damage to the car really. Just front driver side lip is alittle off. The inside steering colume was torn apart. Only thing missing is the Cluster and afew cds. School books and homework still in the car...

By the way the basterd left a bag of jerky in the car. ( FINGER PRINTS ) will be seeing you soon buddy...
wow you are one lucky dude. consider yourself lucky that it wasnt raped of all its parts. and take serious action about security. its good to hear you got it back. thumbs up dude

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DANG you are lucky man. Eat his f**king jerky too.

Good to see you got it back though.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alls i can say is "GOD DAMN". Your so lucky it was only mildly molested. Take your precautions now and buy a few things that would prevent it from hopefully never happening again. Let us know if they catch the guy.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to hear you got it back bro. I had someone try to steal my 99 Si just after I got the motor back in and running. They pretty much did the same to mine as yours, broke the steering column apart and got the power on. It wouldn't start though (:cool: for undisclosed reasons). My next serious investment is going to be a LoJack and some sort of two way pager that goes off loud as sh*t so I'll know. Oh, and they left EVERYTHING in the car, including a pair of $200 Oakley glasses and two Optima Red Top batteries, haha.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well now that you got it back, you can sign up for the CC meet im trying to set up... goto the regional forum and under southeast, goto the threead called "speak up florida people" and sign up! nice to see you got it back.. Hope u get the beef jerky a*****e!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Momo, NRG, etc. all have different patterns for alignment.

They also have quick release LOCKS. Good luck getting one off.

As for the OP.

Glad you got it back, good to hear.

Not to be a d**k, but you should of learned your lesson the first time. Hondas are #1 targets (for the most part), and YOU the owner should take all precautions, because police officers will NOT. It is NOT their responsibility to protect YOUR car.

I suggest you invest in a quick release, with hub lock, and kill switches.

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
Thank you everyone, I'm taking all the advice you guys gave me. I'm ordering a 2-way pager Clifford car alarm system. My transmission teacher installed a toggle switch fuel cut off. ( hidden XD ). The steering wheel has to wait another 2 weeks because of money. but thank you all again.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can but honestly who is going to do that, my car is in my garage, with the steering wheel off, no face plate, Alarm and everything locked up. Next thing I want is a kill switch.

And PhntmSk8r Good point, I just got the past NRG but not the locking one, so that is one that I may sell mine and pick up! But yeah really happy to hear you got it back, luck you got back in good cond. My boss's Wife just had a Dodge Stratus stolen, WTF? And they are totaling it, they trashed it.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you everyone, I'm taking all the advice you guys gave me. I'm ordering a 2-way pager Clifford car alarm system. My transmission teacher installed a toggle switch fuel cut off. ( hidden XD ). The steering wheel has to wait another 2 weeks because of money. but thank you all again.
hey man glad they found your car but ditch the club, it sucks..all they really have to do is cut the steering wheel and pull it off...if you want true protection I recommend the AUTOLOCK..it hooks to your clutch pedal and makes your car undrivable..i have had it on my civic for years and never had any issue...and its only like 60 bucks..its worth the investment.

jeff