2004 k20a2 type-s swap. Cheap!! 45,xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it seems like the phrase "Caution HOT!" is his signature for his emails. it's at the bottom of every email he sent me. He told me he has the VIN number on some paper work with the history of the engine. but when i asked to take a picture or send me the VIN number, he hasn't responded. he was responding quickly before i asked for the VIN.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmmmmmm... im still interested... but i really wanna see some pics of the motors.. can you pm me some pics, the pics above arent workin for me

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
CAUTION HOT!!!!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!

yup thats my sig!

im hot...

Everything i sell is stolen!!! yup ....

sure anything you guys say.

I have bought and built legitly my whole life....its cool though.

I don't have time for games.

if you want it then don't f**king bull s**t.

Kyle12347 crx guy....you don't have cash. your fake....just face it..you have the time on your hands to bullshit around.

You can't call and talk to me after I gave you my number and contact info. Your scared because your full of s**t.

Now....

If you want it here are the pics and my number have a nice day.

301-332-0450

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Kyle12347 crx guy....you don't have cash. your fake....just face it..you have the time on your hands to bullshit around.

You can't call and talk to me after I gave you my number and contact info. Your scared because your full of s**t.
crxtyper, vtec 2.0, whatever. just face it. you are selling stolen property. you are a disgrace and you're full of s**t. You told me you had the VINs, then ignored me when i asked for a copy. You don't have the VINs or you won't offer them up because u know the s**t is stolen. you are a pathetic piece of garbage for selling stolen motors.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
god damnit...if i wasnt leaving for boot, this would already be in my ep3 :(

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We dont ask for VIN's because its fun or whatever. We are well aware the VINs are NOT going to match up. The reason we NEED them to be on the motor is because if a cop see's a motor in a car and the VIN is scratched or removed, it is considered STOLEN. Its just the way it is bro.

Do you think those cars are crushed because they raced? f**k no, they are crushed because the VIN's were removed from the tranny or motor.

RIALTO - Charles Hoang shook his head and paced as he watched window glass cascade to the ground, tires burst and metal crumple. The 18-year-old Chino man wasn't watching his own vehicle being crushed into a brick of scrap metal, but he knew it would soon be his car's turn.

"I want to cry right now," he said. Hoang's 1998 Acura Integra GSR was seized by Ontario police several months ago when he was caught street racing along Airport Drive. On Wednesday, police destroyed the car he spent a year and thousands of dollars building from the ground up.

He was one of six people whose vehicles were crushed at Ecology Auto Parts in Rialto through the area's San Bernardino County Regional Street Racing Task Force.

It's an operation run by numerous law enforcement agencies including the California Highway Patrol, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, as well as the Fontana, Chino, Upland, Ontario Airport and Montclair police departments.

Police are able to destroy the vehicles through court orders.

Ontario police say the program has reduced the number of street racers coming to the area by 80 percent in the past two years. Fatal and injury crashes caused by street racing have also declined, police said.

Five of the vehicles were seized not because their owners were street racing, but because they contained stolen engines and transmissions, police said.

Daniel Maldonado snapped digital photos as he watched his black 1992 Honda Civic being crushed.

"It's my life in there," he said. "That's all my money. That's all I've worked for."

His transmission didn't have an identification number. Police said it had been stolen. But Maldonado said he didn't know that and that older Japanese cars have ID stickers that can fall off.

Ontario police Cpl. Jeff Higbee said that's not possible.

Older Japanese cars bought in Japan and brought to the United States may have that problem, but American manufacturers affix mylar stickers to Japanese car parts.

"If they're not there, they've been removed by the owner," he said.

Ontario police pulled over Sergio Zavala in Ontario last year for a burned-out headlight. When officers popped open the hood of his 1993 Honda Civic, they also saw an engine with no identification number.

He later replaced that engine, but the new one also had no ID number on it. He said he didn't have the time or money to go shopping around for an engine.

But having his car seized was enough of a reality check.

"In the end, it's not worth it," he said.

Some of the vehicle owners lost a lot more than their wheels.

After Hoang's car was seized, he got fired from his job because no one would give him a ride to work. He was kicked out of school because the long walk made him late too many times, he said.

But he has plans to start over on a new car. This time, he says he doesn't plan to race unless he's on a legal track.

"It was worth it," he said. "I have no regrets. I'll live and learn."

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he told me honda people are all pussies because we all ask if the engine is stolen or not..

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for being a terrible businessman.. you should have thought this out before you decided to FAIL miserably on all of your for sale threads..

vtec2.0

5+ Year Member
bump for my stolen motor.

Yup stolen stolen stolen! Yay!

Think what you want...

Honda guys are pussies because they think just because they talk s**t online they are big s**t.

Honda guys are the only people to dump thousands of dollars into your car and not have any type of anti theft system in your car. Then you guys get mad when you don't the money to buy s**t and bash on everybody else because they have more than you and they do have money. You think everyone is a theif...everyone!

You know whatelse is funny? That article you sent me...about the siezed cars and racing and all...look at why they were tucked with the cops to begin with...they are hotboys!!! They advertise their s**t everywhere and on top of that they RACE! On my motors that I buy for $2,500-and up I always take the vins off. I will continue to do that. When I bought my buddies crashed tsx...I took the vin off too. I don't give a s**t. I take them off. I don't do hot s**t and advertise my car so cops and thieves can paint a target on my head.

You all sound like a bunch of thieves they way you talk s**t.
I have the vin # on the bill of sale but it's not on the motor. Sorry.

You know what next person with $50 takes the swap.

No jokes $50 next person call me pick it up $50

Tony 301-332-0450

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont blame you for taking the VIN off of every motor you sell. Who WANTS to get caught selling stolen property?

so what's the VIN number then? no one believes you have any paperwork because you won't show it.

Tony 301-332-0450
wow. thats like a $50 profit for you. It's easy to sell stolen property at a low price. burn in hell thief.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for my stolen motor.

Yup stolen stolen stolen! Yay!

Think what you want...

Honda guys are pussies because they think just because they talk s**t online they are big s**t.

Honda guys are the only people to dump thousands of dollars into your car and not have any type of anti theft system in your car. Then you guys get mad when you don't the money to buy s**t and bash on everybody else because they have more than you and they do have money. You think everyone is a theif...everyone!

You know whatelse is funny? That article you sent me...about the siezed cars and racing and all...look at why they were tucked with the cops to begin with...they are hotboys!!! They advertise their s**t everywhere and on top of that they RACE! On my motors that I buy for $2,500-and up I always take the vins off. I will continue to do that. When I bought my buddies crashed tsx...I took the vin off too. I don't give a s**t. I take them off. I don't do hot s**t and advertise my car so cops and thieves can paint a target on my head.

Tony 301-332-0450

If your serious......:lol:

Who cares if its stolen? Who says he stole it? Maybe he bought it off of somebody that stole and, and didnt know it was stolen. Where I live, cops dont care about VINs on motors and trannys. They just dont look under the hood, unless they have suspicion to look for them. Ive been pulled over tons of times for random reasons, and not once has a cop asked me for VINs on my motor. I realize some places check for VINs. That means if you live in that type of area, DONT BUY A MOTOR W/OUT A VIN. Simple as that.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn. you people are still giving the seller s**t about the motor being stolen.. f**k.. get off his d**k already, bunch a f**king faget ass bitches.

seller, dont bother selling stuff on cc. you'll sell your stuff faster on honda-tech

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If your serious......:lol:

Who cares if its stolen? Who says he stole it? Maybe he bought it off of somebody that stole and, and didnt know it was stolen. Where I live, cops dont care about VINs on motors and trannys. They just dont look under the hood, unless they have suspicion to look for them. Ive been pulled over tons of times for random reasons, and not once has a cop asked me for VINs on my motor. I realize some places check for VINs. That means if you live in that type of area, DONT BUY A MOTOR W/OUT A VIN. Simple as that.
god damn. you people are still giving the seller s**t about the motor being stolen.. f**k.. get off his d**k already, bunch a f**king faget ass bitches.

seller, dont bother selling stuff on cc. you'll sell your stuff faster on honda-tech
i guess you guys have never had anything stolen from you. people like this guy Tony are the reason we have to try so hard to keep our s**t safe. because he makes a hell of a living selling our s**t once it's been stolen.

All anyone asked was if he had VINs. He said he did, but refuses to show them or post them up. That is shady as hell. If he wouldn't have lied it wouldn't have been so bad.

he told me he has paperwork. but he was lying, because he can't produce any of the papers he says he has. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.