2005 civic ex

NSZteg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are the fees and taxes they charged you that totaled 5 grand?

rtr5o7

Bitty
5+ Year Member
haha rtr507, everytime i see your sig it makes me think its you in the pic saying OOOOOO VTAKK!
i can't help it! when that vtak-e just kicks in i get in such a rush :lol:

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they said that i cant return the car cause i didnt buy the cancellation contract..it suckssssss

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get it? Why in the f**k would anyone buy a car for that much money especially at your age without knowing exactly what they're paying for?

Sorry to come across as a d**k, but what were you thinking? I mean s**t, didn't you do ANY research before buying the car. If you had at ALL, you would've seen that deal as WAY wrong.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get it? Why in the f**k would anyone buy a car for that much money especially at your age without knowing exactly what they're paying for?

Sorry to come across as a d**k, but what were you thinking? I mean s**t, didn't you do ANY research before buying the car. If you had at ALL, you would've seen that deal as WAY wrong.
Ditto, Did you go in by yourself and make the deal? Almost sounds like an impulse buy.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they offer me a cancellation contract but i had to pay 250 right away and they told me most of tha peopledont buy this because they r happy with the car.

the car was 16888
taxes and dmv fees like 4000 something
and the apr 10000 something
they gave me 14.76 apr
this happened to me for doing the things fast and not thinkking before i do something .
they told me that i was upside down 2600 from my car cause i still owned 3500
now that im looking at the contract they only gave me 869 for my ej7 so they added the rest of the money to there.

Today I went to the dealer and i asked the guy if i could give it back or get another and he told me no u cant
i went to the dealer to take off the rims from my ej and put it on my wifes car (1992 Integra)
before i bought the car he told me he was gonna help me changes the rims but u know what he did .
he took me to the detail area (where it was shape )_ and left me by my self with only two jacks that i brought from home .well in the process of changing the tires i hurt my arm and i left to the hospital .i think i dislocated or something.
my cousin say for me to sui them because they should of let me changes the rims by my self they should of done it .

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you get any warantees to go with it?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait wait... so you bought another car when you still owed money on the one you owned?

NSZteg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Taxes and DMV fees $4,000. What's the sales tax in Cali? And what are DMV fees exactly?
$10,000 arp? You mean that's the interest you'll be paying on the loan? That's alot more than 14.76% of the loan.
$869 for your EJ7. What kinda Civic is an EJ7? What year/how many miles on it? good condition car?

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Taxes and DMV fees $4,000. What's the sales tax in Cali? And what are DMV fees exactly?
$10,000 arp? You mean that's the interest you'll be paying on the loan? That's alot more than 14.76% of the loan.
$869 for your EJ7. What kinda Civic is an EJ7? What year/how many miles on it? good condition car?
its a 1998 civic hx 147000 miles and i owned 3500

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get the most out of your warranty! Thats about all you can do.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they offer me a cancellation contract but i had to pay 250 right away and they told me most of tha peopledont buy this because they r happy with the car.

the car was 16888
taxes and dmv fees like 4000 something
and the apr 10000 something
they gave me 14.76 apr
this happened to me for doing the things fast and not thinkking before i do something .
they told me that i was upside down 2600 from my car cause i still owned 3500
now that im looking at the contract they only gave me 869 for my ej7 so they added the rest of the money to there.

Today I went to the dealer and i asked the guy if i could give it back or get another and he told me no u cant
i went to the dealer to take off the rims from my ej and put it on my wifes car (1992 Integra)
before i bought the car he told me he was gonna help me changes the rims but u know what he did .
he took me to the detail area (where it was shape )_ and left me by my self with only two jacks that i brought from home .well in the process of changing the tires i hurt my arm and i left to the hospital .i think i dislocated or something.
my cousin say for me to sui them because they should of let me changes the rims by my self they should of done it .
Ok, you may have a little re-course in this. Let me get this straight. He let you into the dealership's work area, left you alone to do work on a car (which is technically his) and you got hurt in there.

You can majorly screw them b/c that is a huge NO NO for the dealerships insurance. From my understanding, customers getting hurt in the work areas will drive up the dealerships premium. You need to keep a very good paper trail from now on. Your hospital details, who you spoke to at the dealership, who let you in there to do work on your own, time and dates. I'd bet that if you threatened them with a lawsuit they would give you back your car and just cancel the deal.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ok, you may have a little re-course in this. Let me get this straight. He let you into the dealership's work area, left you alone to do work on a car (which is technically his) and you got hurt in there.

You can majorly screw them b/c that is a huge NO NO for the dealerships insurance. From my understanding, customers getting hurt in the work areas will drive up the dealerships premium. You need to keep a very good paper trail from now on. Your hospital details, who you spoke to at the dealership, who let you in there to do work on your own, time and dates. I'd bet that if you threatened them with a lawsuit they would give you back your car and just cancel the deal.
and get some money while your at