2010 Cali Active Members

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cougars....mmmmmmmmmm. the best of the best.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never really used to be into the older hags lol...but there are 40 year olds that look better than their daughters...SO, WHEN IS THIS RIVER AGAIN =)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad that this NorCal section of CC has become a graveyard. >_<

Well updates on car.
I just need
IC pipes.
255hpl fuel pump
DP
Oil lines with sandwich plate

and then....BOOST ON! =)

goal. 200whp lol not much at all but perfect for DD and autoX =)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. I knew that................./shrug .......HAHAHAHA. I truly did =P

Oh and I also need a wideband a/f gauge. Any recommendations? Im headed towards the AEM and the Innovate wideband. Input on any of them or others would be nice =)

oh ninja edit : I am uber newblet to tuning and I was wondering. Can I drive a car to a tuner without a basemap in my chipped p06? I honestly cant find a stock basemap of the y7. So over all, I have a chipped p06 with no map? What to do? HAHA.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have an OEM wideband from an HX. does that work? lolz

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well looks like my boost quest is on hold.......once again. I came upon some bad bearings in my transmission....so now im saving for a rebuild...and dare i say.............??? Mfactory Dif?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So yeah teggy got stolen about two weeks ago.....

Here's the story:
So about three weeks ago I wake up in the middle of the night, about 1:30 am to this REALLY annoying beeping noise. I was pretty confused since I was sleepy at first I thought it was an alarm clock or something. So I'm stumpbling through my dark room trying to figure out where the sound is coming from and I finally look at my clifford alarm remote, boy did that wake me up...

I grab the remote and spring outside, slammed the door so loud I think it woke everyone in my house. I live in an apartment and park in a parking garage pretty much right under me. So I get outside and see that the car is still there. What a relief! I look at the alarm remote and the "hood" icon is blinking, so I look at the hood and my hood pins are popped and the hood isn't fully closed. I was kind of shaken up though, smoked a couple of cigarettes and went for a drive. I stopped at a local park, and there happened to be a police officer there, so I told him the story and he gave me an "incident number". Since someone popping your hood doesn't count as a crime or anything I couldnt fill out any sort of report.

Anyways I didn't make much of it at the time, DUMB mistake. I was thinking it was just some kids f**king around. So a couple of days later I wake up after a long night at around 2 or 3 o'clock during the day and I had to go to the store to get some s**t. I grab my steering wheel (I always take it off for the night) and walk outside to find out my car is not there. Once again confusion set in, did I park somewhere else? I check everywhere I could've possibly parked it, gone. Damnit. f**k. f**k thieves. I almost threw my steering wheel as far as I could in rage!

So it was that time of the year to call the lovely folks at Walnut Creek police department. Fill out the report, all the basic stuff. The worst part of having your car stolen is the anxiety, you never know what they are going to take and how badly they'll f**k it up during the process. I kind of accepted that they'll probably take my wheels(with brand new tires), my stereo will probably be a gonner, probably the cluster(even though the thieves didnt take my Si cluster when they stole my civic), and of course small things like shift knob, s**t out of the glove box and anything else that seemed appealing and wasn't too hard to take off for their dumb asses. Right? WRONG!!

Yeah, so I get a police call at 10:30pm about two days after the car was stolen, the woman I spoke to said she just found the car about 7.3 miles from my house on the outskirts of Momument Blvd(Mexican ghetto with a bunch of chop shops all around). She told me she doesn't know if the car can be driven home but she needed me to come pick it up within 15 minutes or she will have to get it towed. "The hood is missing, it looks like most of the interior is gone", exact words coming out of her mouth over the phone. So I'm thinking phew! Not too bad considering my back was gutted and I had shitty from seats in my car. And who the f**k takes a hood lol? Thats what I was thinking at the time anyways.

So I get to the address that she told me over the phone and see my car from the back, the hatch is open, the wheels are gone and its on steelies is what I saw at first. I walk over to the police car, (the chick cop was pretty f**king hot btw) and sign some s**t to reclaim the car so that it's not on the "stolen" list anymore. And then we have to walk over to the car and I have to tell her about everything that is missing/broken, for insurance purposes apparently, doesn't really matter because I had one way insurance. Anyways as I walk over to the car I start noticing that the fenders and bumper are missing, f**k not the JDM Front, YUP GONE. f**k me. One glimpse inside, the center console, the radio, cluster, it has an eg steering wheel(thats how they drove it away), pwjdm strut bar, c pillar bar, all the wiring for the alarm is cut, they stole my jdm car jack that had centimental value to me, a bunch of other s**t, too much stuff to list missing from the inside. Anyways time to look under the hood...The motor is there, kind of a relief since I just paid about $1,300 to get a fresh jdm ls swapped in there. Needless to say they stole the JDM Front, and they took the upper radiator support too! It seems like all the essentials are the still there, keep in mind that it was kind of dark and her flashlight was broken so you had to shake it like every three seconds to get any sort of light there. She asks me if I think the car will run, "I think". I get inside and turn the key, nothing, battery? One more look under the hood, the battery is disconnected. I connect it back up and try to start the car, VRUUMMM. Nice, THE EXHAUST IS GONE. So I start walking around the car looking for everything that's missing, the suspension, GONE, replaced with some oem shocks and springs, probably blown and not from the right car. They even took the f**king emblems. THE GOD DAMN EMBLEMS MAN! Ohhhh and later I found out that they pulled the motor out, just to get the motor mounts, are you f**king kidding me?

So yeah, I end up calling a tow truck and spend almost an hour in the darkness of mexican ghetto before the tow people get there. Luckily I have AAA and I have 5 free miles of towing service, it's 7.3 to my house, ugh. Thank god the tow truck driver wasn't a complete d**k and let me slide.
That pretty much sums it up, there's a for sale on honda-tech, pretty much selling the shell with the motor. Oh yeah pictures, how could I forget pictures to sum it all up:

And a shitty picture of what it used to look like:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW dude. Im so glad I got a quick release hub lock because i was paranoid as f**k about anyone putting on another steering wheel on.

Sorry for your lose Alex. sorry to say this but your lack of paranoia struck you hahaha. when I had my car almost stolen in front of my very eyes. I started doing hella s**t to make sure it wont ever happen again.

Are you gonna rebuild it or junk it? I know its not really the right time but if your gonna have a part out any time soon let me know...HAHAHA.

Edit: Okay, I read the last parts and you said you are parting out. How much do you want for the motor and trans? and what year is the motor from? 98+?? if so how much do you want for it?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not really looking to part it out, I'm trying to sell it as a whole for around $1,500.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GAHHH!! >_< lol I dont need another car haha booooo.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTB>s2k, 240sx, lemme know if you guys find a good ap2 s2k for under 12k. or an clean 240 for under 6k.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres a sick s2k for sale in front of the local hs here ... ill get more details for you later this week if its still out there