I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o i found an ap1 for 9500 with 96k miles :D

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol too long of a body, i didnt really get used to the 4 door on the civic so i think i'll be worse off in a wagon haha.

thanks for looking anyways.

I sold the si today and test drove an 01 s2k 54k miles, that a bmw dealer had listed for 13.9k. i had to take the bus there loool. car wasn't what i was expecting. my friends and i offered them 8400 as is. they wanted 12k as is. They were like, all the bad things you mention are just cosmetic. Bent wheels, cracked wheels, tears and holes in the top, rear plastic window is hella fogged up, an aftermarket stereo was installed and removed, brakes were spongy. headlights were fogged up real good, rear bumper clear was starting to peel, driver's seat was really wore compared to passenger(looked like the owners were pretty lonely) Also the hood had problems closing, wouldnt close from a 6-7 inch drop. I had to press on the latch

So i told them, fix that s**t and i'll buy it for 10k. I pretty much asked for 2k worth of s**t on top of my offer, get non bent wheels, clear the bumper, and a new soft top, or 12k with a hardtop.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i put my truck on craigslist cause i found a sick infiniti qx4 i wanted, but it was salvage due to an accident so i steer clear

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you really have your heart set on a EURO car huh...Well good luck hahahaha.

I'll stick to my Japanese.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so looks like i'll be hopping on a plane to san diego for an 00' s2k with 99k mile for 8800 clean title. its grey

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oo wow thats nice bad at all! Good luck to you!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rag top is gonna need replacing. so -500 for the top :[

I'll just prolong that as much as i can haha.

but valve adjustments, clutch and flywheel, and some other stuff were done.

exhaust and wheels are not coming with the car. i wanted the exhaust lol. He has ap1 wheels on them now, those black wheels look so cheap :[

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who wants to bet me that Son wont be keeping this car for more then a year? Any takers?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha!

found another one for 10800 in SD. in better condition, same color and with 82k miles. I got him to do 10500 so I can offset the amount i have to pay to get there on monday. $177 plane ticket now.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$20 says he wraps it around a tree all DK-san drift status...

lolz j/k