2010 Cali Active Members

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice a truck!

o ho

this is it. I need smaller tires, but these will have to do until they wear out lol. brand new i got them too big. 225/45/17 and 255/40/17. Rubbing the rears, a little on the fronts but not enough for anything drastic. I gotta relocate the rear bumper tabs which is a problem for wider and bigger tires on the s2ks.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
S0n - cheaper than the civic? really? d00d. how'd you score that one?1

Lena - what's been going on?! We should do Shoki's soon. =)

agreed! that place is such a pain in the ass to get into, though. i would think it only gets worse as the weather gets decent, too.

just went to a japanese place in old folsom that totally kicks ass, btw. maguro, i think? you wouldn't think that sushi with a parmesan cheese sauce would be good, but it was hella yummeeeeeeeeeeh. :cool:

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

It's been a while....!!!

Matt and I just had our one year anniversary in August. Thanks, CC, for bringing us together ;) Quick update on everyone's lift? S0n, you upgraded nicely, eh? So rich! $$$
This is me recovering from death from CC...wassup OG's and new schoolers

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im what you called a new schooler..post pics of your ride man, im from nebraska but vist cali often enough to get accpeted in here. welcome back! hope you enjoy your stay!

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the welcome back man....I drive a scion now, slow and heavy...

long live the cali threads...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats happening .... still got the mazda truck but not for much longer ... hopefully picking up a t100 toyota soon

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt even know u had a truck, last i heared from u, u had the accord...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
accords been gone since 05 .... had this after

now this

and need a fullsize tired of replacing leaf springs from hauling s**t thats too heavy

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the welcome back man....I drive a scion now, slow and heavy...

long live the cali threads...
we used to be all active around here. now we fail. :what:

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
accords been gone since 05 .... had this after

now this

and need a fullsize tired of replacing leaf springs from hauling s**t thats too heavy
Wow the teg looks "So Fresh So Clean"

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea it wasnt half bad but was moving to wisconsin for a few months and got pissed off cause of a big ass state ref ticket ... so bought the truck and sold it. Now i use the truck all the time and cant imagine gettin s**t done if i still had a car.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea it wasnt half bad but was moving to wisconsin for a few months and got pissed off cause of a big ass state ref ticket ... so bought the truck and sold it. Now i use the truck all the time and cant imagine gettin s**t done if i still had a car.
y were you moving to wisconsin?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what happend? people just starting dissapearing...?
i guess so. :what: i think a lot of us were on the OG side... gettin' older and s**t. :lol: moving on to different cars, etc., etc.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess so. :what: i think a lot of us were on the OG side... gettin' older and s**t. :lol: moving on to different cars, etc., etc.
That is the truth, i havent had a civic for 3 years now...but i found a lot of good friends from here so here i stay for a while longer ya know...

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i still have my civic, but i feel you. good peoples. ^__^

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only come in here to just look to see what people are saying now. LOL. Ive moved on to a different forum though since the activity level of the NorCal is basically non existent.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where'd you go to sammo?