2012 Civic SI HFP Edition

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow I actually like this, and I don't like the new civics. Welcome!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't care for the styling, but the car is pretty nasty! If someone slapped an Accord badge on it I probably wouldn't know the difference :lol:. Why are civics getting bigger anyway?!

<3 that teg :drool:

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
Nice ride... wish there was some hfp love for si sedans.... but oh well. Btw. Hondata has a reflash out.. there dyno showed 20 HP gain. Might be something to think about
I'll keep that in mind. Are you planning on getting it?

Wow I actually like this, and I don't like the new civics. Welcome!
Thanks bro that's how I felt at first

I don't care for the styling, but the car is pretty nasty! If someone slapped an Accord badge on it I probably wouldn't know the difference :lol:. Why are civics getting bigger anyway?!

Haha thanks bro

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow so sorry im so used to all guys from clubintegra but thanks again for ur comment
It's KK...I'm very used to it. I just like giving people hell. ;)

bluestar

Ninja Medic
No I'm not getting the reflash right now at least... I'm planning on waiting for a little bit to get the flash pro when it comes out

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Really seems like cars in general are getting bigger.

The integra was nice though.

bluestar

Ninja Medic
I know k& n and I Jen should have there cai out in next couple months... full race is about to release Turbo kit... comptech is working on supercharger but don't know timeline on that. Some springs are out...I know road magnet has theirs out... throttle body spacer is already out...that's all I know as far as performance..

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car man. I have never seen that edition before. Looks uber nice in that black though. Keep us udpated!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with some of the others on here.
I prefer older Hondas', the 9th gen along with the rest of their lineup doesn't make me want to rush out and buy any of them.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keyword is want.

I agree with some of the others on here.
I prefer older Hondas', the 9th gen along with the rest of their lineup doesn't make me want to rush out and buy any of them.
Yea, i know what you mean man. The latest cars come with alot of luxuries. My 6th Gen Civic is just fine. Sure, it doesn't have Navigation or Heated seats, but it gets me from point A to point B in peace.

Would i want a brand new 2012 Civic?, Yes. I would want brand new car.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats on the pick up. The 9th gen are growing on me. I was just getting used to the 8th gen.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The latest cars come with alot of luxuries. My 6th Gen Civic is just fine. Sure, it doesn't have Navigation or Heated seats.
I don't need navigation or heated seats.
I'd love to find a 2nd gen Legend 6spd TypeII, that's all the luxury I need.

Would i want a brand new 2012 Civic?, Yes. I would want brand new car.
Probably not, I wouldn't want a brand new car, at least in the Honda, Toyota or Nissan lineup.