2012 Civic SI HFP Edition

09CivicSi

Very nice

Nice SI coupe you got there, love em in black, just like my sedan. Any modifications installed yet? any big plans on that K24?

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
Nice SI coupe you got there, love em in black, just like my sedan. Any modifications installed yet? any big plans on that K24?
Injen cai and injen axle back exhaust. I had hondata flashpro but sold it. As of now no major plans for it maybe in the future.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Should tell bisimoto to send a 2.4 d16y8 cam to you as well. I will pay for shipping just send it to me.

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
Was a little bored so did a little Viynl wrapping. Was my first time doing it.

aneidiaztorres

The vinyl wrapping looks good bro. Looks real good actually. I'm not a big fan of that stuff, but you did it real smooth. Got away with it:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool: .... I like your ride. It looks real wavey Owwwwww

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
The vinyl wrapping looks good bro. Looks real good actually. I'm not a big fan of that stuff, but you did it real smooth. Got away with it:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool: .... I like your ride. It looks real wavey Owwwwww
Haha thanks bro. It was my first ever attempt at Viynl wrapping. Turned out decent.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I like the vinal wrapping guess skunk 2 thing was the down pipe. Can you please take a pic of your engine bay i want to see better pic of these intergrated headers.

Bozo88

5+ Year Member
I like the vinal wrapping guess skunk 2 thing was the down pipe. Can you please take a pic of your engine bay i want to see better pic of these intergrated headers.

Yea just saw it was a dp. Yea ill post one up in a bit

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Won't lie, this look is REALLY growing on me. It looks so clean and simple, even I'm liking this over per say a WRX or others!

NA sohc EF

i just got a 12 myself and have been searching like crazy for mods i cant wait till all the shops start making stuff for it