4gcivic69's build thread

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well here she is my 1991 civic std:

My a6:

Here is my current project my stereo:

Heres my sony explodes:

And her is the rest of the car I ordered new carpet so we ripped everything out:

Here are my corners and my bumber lenses I just painted:

Thats about it till april when my birthday comes yes my birthday Im only 15 and then comes my permit and intake and exhaust

Sorry about the two big pics photobucket says I resized them but I guess not

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not a bad started car, hope things turn out good for it, cars as old as ours need alot of structure love even if we're going to mod them.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tom said:
not a bad started car, hope things turn out good for it, cars as old as ours need alot of structure love even if we're going to mod them.
Yea definately I found a good bit of hidden body rust after the interior panels were out

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'm sure taht was a scary moment, lol.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good project car

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks all.. my plan is to this summer to build up my a6 im stayin NA im gonna run new Cam IM TB Intake Exhaust Header Cam Gear Underdrive Pulley and a chip for the ecu.. Im hoping to make about 140 horse with this setup.

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck with the project. Looks like you have a good start. How do you like those sony speakers? Pros/Cons?

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont really know much about the explodes they were hooked up for like 10 minutes but now im waitin to get my new carpet to finish the rest of the system

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got to loves those a6's.... i loved mine.. hope you like yours too... and BTW looks like a really good project you got 8)

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so I should be finishing up my stereo install on sunday I got my carpet yesterday.. as long as sunday isnt raining here I will finish

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice to see an old civic getting love..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I always loved 4g civic but I wanted I really wanted a 2g crx but Im starting to love my hatch more everyday

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yea I also ordered a tach it came on tuesday I should be puttin that in on sunday too

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its sunday and it raining but its only 830 im gonna wait til like 1000 and if it doesnt stop raining im gonna suck it up and just finish anyway.. also i just order a short ram from summit it should be here monday or tuesday not sure but if i finish the interior ill post pics

thats what i ordered.. i know not aem but hey it works

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
4gcivic69 said:
well its sunday and it raining but its only 830 im gonna wait til like 1000 and if it doesnt stop raining im gonna suck it up and just finish anyway.. also i just order a short ram from summit it should be here monday or tuesday not sure but if i finish the interior ill post pics

thats what i ordered.. i know not aem but hey it works
Hey and morning to our crappy PA weather, i know it sucks outside aswell, taht's why i got my work done last night onthe hatch, knew it was going to rain. It doesn't matter that it's not a AEM intake, they all do the same thing anyways so nice score and congrats on the purchase.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im with Tom... Weather sucks here today, I was gonna wash my car and now I cant :(

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, i like those ED hatches alot.