4gcivic69's build thread

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
98wickedcivic said:
any future plans for the a6? to bad looking....
Yeah i should be building it up un the summer new cam, intake mani, tb, cam gear, racing pulley, and new header and i should be gettint my exhaust here shortly im def staying na so dont bash on that noone is going to make me think i should go turbo.. with the set up above i wanna make about 140 hp i should be happy with that for a little while at least

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a pretty big box for some 8's. probably sounds pretty decent though. How much was ur carpet?

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got the carpet from summit racing and i think i paid 150 with shipping but im not sure but it was def under 200 bucs

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here is my image of my car when im finally done with it hope you like just a shity drawing by me but what the hell right..

lucasl

comming back to vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coming along nice, id loved a car at 15 but youve gota be 17 to get a permit in uk, keep up the good work

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got the whole week off and my parents are in vegas till thursday so basically i should finish up all the projects i got started.. today i put my pass seat back in and started to wire up my tach i should be ordering a muffler after easter thn when my birthday comes have a muffler shop run me pipes then ill order a new seat for the driver side i also bought gun metal paint for my rims and will prolly do that sum time this week.. but no pics cuz i dont have my digital camera cuz its in vegas with the rents

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well here are some pics im lazy so i only got the passenger seat in didnt paint the wheels or wire the tach but i also ordered some s**t today a dynomax super turbo mufflere and apc strut bar and my dad is orderin me seats off ebay so ill have real pics when the come but here you are for now..

Here are the pimp ass dice my mom brought me back from vegas

these are the seat we ordered off ebay the all black ones of course

and i should be paintin the biatch flat black soon i dnt kno when cuz we go to take it out to ohio to my step dads brother so i can get the family discount of the price of the job

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good for the most part. I wish I had a project like this when I was 15. The only thing holding your car back in my opinion is the cheap parts youre putting on. Most of them are ok but I spot a shift boot that glows, if thats what you like so be it but to some it comes across as cheesy. I dont think its a big deal not having a brand name intake and what not cause an aluminum pipe is an aluminum pipe right? As far as the seats go Id take the APC over the "jdm styled" ones cause at least APC is a name brand who does research on their seats. Putting seats that are from taiwan in is actuallly pretty unsafe cause theyre s**t quality. Anyways keep it real homie, and keep the pics rolling!

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah about the shift boot it was like the first thing i bought before i even officially had the car but i really hate it now and yes it might glow but i diddnt hook it up im prolly gonna get an all black boot to replace that one

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are sum updates as of today i got my muffler put my strut bar in and put my tach in..

and yes that strut bar rubs on that intake like a biatch but owell a6 comin soon and i also put the driver seat back in so i can tahe it to the muffler shop next week

lil soulja58

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i usually dont like 4th gens but urs looks nice man cant wait for it to b painted tho i hate red cars

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i cant wait to paint it either but i got to by a new windsheild cuz it needs inspected so no paint yet

Jrjr

5+ Year Member
I have the same head unit and love it project looks nice but watch what you buy b/c some people make realy cheap products just to make money. Nice work though

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanx.. yea i no some companies are just rip offs that why im not buyun those seat im juast savin up for better ones and the headunit is great i love it

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep us updated bro, loks good! any plans for new wheels? and why build up the A6? why not jsut put in a B18 LS engine?

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well im buildin the a6 cuz i love the idea of bein the underdog you know it will just feel better to me when i demolish a b motor with a d than with another b and im fully building it now.. oh and new wheels yea prolly some black gt3s