4g's 90 crx si build

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well here it is i said in my previous thread i was picking up a shell well here it is.. its a 1990 crx si shell.. the quaters are pretty much shot but im gonna do all the bodywork before i start moddin the actual car at all..

heres the pic from the seller will have mor once i get it to my house..

it will be comin with two sets of si seats.. new carpet and a used one.. two hoods.. factory sway bars.. im gettin an ls oil pan out of the deal and a brand new radiator.. the only thing the car is missing is the rear wheel disk breaks

Will post my list of plans when i get a chance

Motor:
Dohc Zc
Si Tranny
Ebay Intake
Ebay Header
Exhaust Not Sure What
Pg7 Ecu

Suspension:
camber kit
Ground Control Coilovers
Eg struts
new ball joints and tie rod ends
Da Knuckles
New Rack
Blox Lower Control Arms
Asr Sub Frame Brace/24mm Rear Sway Combo
Stock Front Teg Sway Bar
esp strut bars front/rear
traction bar
bushing kit
ss brakelines
brembo blanks all around
dc rear disks
New Under Coating
Clean All Suspension Parts

Interior:
Si Cluster
Password Jdm Floor Plates
Auto Power Roll Bar
Nrg Type R Knock Offs
Nrg Quick Release Personal Wheel

Exterior:
BMW Bottle Caps
Vr6 Lip
Stock Si Lip Made Into Rear Lip
Tinted Tail
Yellow Tinted HeadLights/Corners

bold = things i have

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does it have a sun roof? i cant tell from the pic?

missing SI wheels also, i have CRX SI wheels on my 91 hatch

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ye it does have a sun roof doesnt leak but is rusting.. this car is gonna require alot of bodywork but couldnt pass it up for the price.. should be at my house next weekend if i didnt mention that

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea its gonna be like a resto/build.. this car is gonna be built for the track so no lips or anything like that prolly.. its prooly goona be rattlecanned for a while after i finish the body but oh well as longs as its fast in the end

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i would finish one car before i started another, because your gonna have 2 cars that dont get enough attention

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its a little late i already bought it.. all im gonna do with my hatch is daily drive it and keep it on the road the crx is gonna be my project/ fun car once it gets closer to done

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i picked it up yesterday got some work done on it.. got the front end apart and the rear of the interoir out i still got alot of cleaning to do on the inside and in the bay im gonna tuck everything now since there is no motor.. i got four si stock seats and only one thats not ripped oh well i think im gonna try and fix the one cuz its not in real bad shape.. on to the pics

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i still gott strip it the rest of the way down then get quarter panels for it

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, i will admit, 2 project cars are a b***h. i have 3

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea it wont be too bad once i get my hatch running at 100% again i need to replace the alternator and clutch in it then i really start workin on this im thinkin about buyin a welder and tryin to weld the quarters in myself or im gonna use that body panel glue im not sure yet though

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what spring/coilover setup are you using on your red hatch? that s**t is low^^

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that cancer is going to be a b***h, i would take it to a shop and have them fix that.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i may do that or i may try and do it myself but i know it will be way easier for a shop to do it but deff cheaper if i do.. im not sure yet no matter what it will get new metal in the quarters no bondo job on this car

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new metal...and its been a while since i've seen u post nice pick-up how much was it if u dont mind me askin...im sure the rex is gonna come out nice...its in good hands

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well to get it in my name and to my house it was a little over 400 but i paid 200 for just the shell plus extras it was a real steal

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i paid $500 for my CRX shell lol