4g's 90 crx si build

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well o got a new si shell today no rust at all the cars only been in pa for like a year its from nc the people form there riced it out a bit but im gonna change that heres all the pics i took.. i will take pics of the insides of the quartes if anyone doenst believe me trust me there is no rust at all..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got the body kit off and i found some surface rust but thats all im doin today now..

and heres my non rusted sun roof..

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea it wont be too bad once i get my hatch running at 100% again i need to replace the alternator and clutch in it then i really start workin on this im thinkin about buyin a welder and tryin to weld the quarters in myself or im gonna use that body panel glue im not sure yet though
Your gonna want to put a few welds on it also, that glue isn't 100%.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay did you not just see the rust free shell i have now go back and look the only rust is surface rust and i got most of it gone already

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate dody kits so bad.. i got the whole pass side sanded no more fiberglass or rust thatnk god.. i have it primed for now.. no pics i wanna hopefully get the rear bumper and taillights in tomorrow and start sanding the driver side

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thes are the coilovers im pretty sue im gonna get once i get my tax money.. they are the skunk2 pro s full coilovers

Click me

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ever look at the form and functions? or PIC? or any other bran coil overs?

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i have looked around but everything else i see is closer to 7 or 800 and is a little more than i really wanna spend or will have to spend at this point in my life.. but i still want full coilovers and these are the only thing i have found

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i got a little work done today on the rex.. no pics but i got both front windows installed and got both door handle hooked up and fuctionin.. also started tearnin out the dash should have it out tommorrow and put in my other one the i can start to put my interior in

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i bought my first actual aftermarket part for the build i got blox lower control arms in black..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got a little more work done today layed the carpet down for a little paddin when i work, got the dash out and all the heater s**t, also pulled the harness through to the inside so i can start tuckin everything..

heres my window and door handle all done

dash out and harness in

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well since its starting to get nicer out its time to start work on the crx again.. today i got the wiring harness completely out abd am starting to cut up my parts car.. im also picking up my motor im gonna use for this tomorrow its alittle different than the norm some people may hate it but im gonna give it a try.. Heres the pics from today too..