5th gen hatchback si

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anybody drive a 5th gen si hatchback ? kinda been thinkin botu tradin in the 6th gen coupe and gettin one. wit the left over money i could get sum nice parts too.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dunno

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cmon kenny. youve been here for awhile. post this in the 5th gen forum

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goodluck man, the 5th gen Si's are so f**king rare, I want one myself but never had any luck. I've been scouring Craigslist too.

kellog

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you can find one get it while you can, im going to look at one today =) and getting rid of the coupe.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found a clean black one, all stock with 111k miles on it, dude wanted 6900 for it. I told him he was smoking rocks.

they have rear discs on them correct?

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My bad on where to post. Ive seen a few on autotrader.com.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i can say is good luck. you are just starting to look, and i have been in search for countless months. everytime i find one, its either horrible condition, ridiculously overpriced, modded and abused, or sold before i get there. i actually just got back from driving way out of my way to check out a 94 si, waste of 2hours of my life. the problem with checking autotrader is they dont last long enough, and if a dealer gets one, they send it right to the auctions.

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I drive one! '93 black SI. I live in central Washington and drove all the way to portland oregon and back in an evening to pick it up. Here comes the best part...$3,000! Interior is perfect, engine ran great, paint was unacceptable. Got it painted though and am very happy with it. The only thing I don't understand about a 5th gen SI is where the f*ck are the power windows and doorlocks. I mean the SI is supposed to be the US's highest model of civic. But where do they stick all those nice features (and the same engine) the damn EX? WTF?

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would just b cool to have one because its rare, then swap a b16 in it. Then have a really nice car.

fasteddy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 92-95 si is extremely rare, I've had a friend who has been looking for almost 6 months now.... you probably won't have enough money to get a swap right away, most people want over 5 grand for a 92-95 si

ssmugen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just picked up a 95 Si w/ 114k miles for $3900 very very clean, I'll try to post pics soon. I loooove it so far! It gets very good gas mileage. Does anyone have civic HF wheels for sale?

blownhatch94

got boost?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are rare? u can find a bunch in Chicago and most of em for a decent price in good condition

92jdmSIhatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have one....haha. its blue and sweet and very fast. B18C5(type r) with greddy turbo. i will sell for cheap..... picture of it when i first started... now with black spoons an lip an hood an spoon spolier and spoon strut bars tower bars and braces. Spoon exhaust, headers. AEM COI, ctr cams and sprocket. spoon radiator cap. yokohama tires. tokiko shocks. gsr brakes. 6 puck clutch, aftermarket racing catylitic converter. 4 inch drop. plan to add: carbon hatch, fenders and splitters. type r interior from a 96-98 hatch or gut the interior(havent decided yet)
get back at me if interested?

KenSi95

SNOOP YOUR CRAZY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me Me I Have One The Car Is Awsome Vtec Is The Best

lazy butt alex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blah..i been searching forever..but couldnt find one..so here i am with a 93' hb dx..but..i still love it..=0)...but..would love a si more..-_-

Traxxas2oo2

SOHC my DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha! ive been looking for one for 4 months straight. good luck, its liek someone else said, either wayy overpriced, riced out, trashed, or SOLD INSTANTLY

i couldnt wait so i bought a 92' eagle talon TSi (my first non-honda car ever) but dont worry Im still buying the first 92-95 Si I see and selling the talon. =) But I have to admit DSM's have balllls. 17psi is fun too lol

mtt311

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess i one of the lucky got mine from my cousin's dealership for 5k with 85k miles bone stock and hella clean. love that sucker. now i wish i have a job so i could fix it up

HatchSurfer3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got pretty lucky with mine too. I got mine from my cousin's dealership as well. 5800 with 45k original miles. Lowered, rims, CAI exhaust, semi-custom interior. I love it