89 4 Door

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it weighs about 2200, it's an lx, but has an aftermarket sunroof, last time i checked it weighed about 2240....so not tooo bad.... i did my swap in may of 2003, about 1 1/2 yr old right now, i wasn't too sure about the wiring part of it cuz i only had dual point FI so i just bought a harness and my friend did the wiring part, i CANNOT stand wiring, i HATE it.....and he volunteered to do it, so i said HELL YEAH......but yeah, i loved beating on my car, don't get really any chances to do that so i beat my crossmember for header clearance, my rear member to make the rear mount fit flush and the driver side rail to make the alternator clear, 10 lb sludge hammer made it LOTS OF FUN.........but yeah, if i make it down that way, i'll check in on ya....

thanks for the comments guys!!!!!!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its a b***h, i reasearched it cause before i sold my 91 i started buying s**t to do the conversion, and had a good amount of stuff (tb, fuel rail, injectors)

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm just gonna post again 'cause i like the car so much. Sweet ride man!

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stolle said:
thats bad yo i always wanted to see a sedan like that....
Could have seen mine a Few days b4 Labor Day. Drove thru St. lewee on our move from FL to WA.
Not as many mods as Quiks, but just as clean on 13's! :lol:

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whee! Another nice sedan. I want my motor now.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
IllQueens4g said:
Hey, do you think you could represent your car on www.civic4g.com , there are no 4g's with swaps on their gallery...
humm, maybe i should join then also.

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ProjectSi said:
Whee! Another nice sedan. I want my motor now.

Funny you say that.....because your avatar says who needs VTEC??

Well looks like you do now....!!

:LOL:

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool. Nice to see a four door of that vintage.

icanntspelrite

[insert something clever]
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not much for the 4g4d's but yours looks good. The engine is especialy nice. You got a little sleeper there. You should throw your stock rims on and roll like that :D People would come up, you rev, they rev and you whomp their s**t right there and they will be like "What THE F**k a 4 door beat me?? T_T" Keep the 4th gen spirit alive!!

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steelies will be on b4 too much longer for winter use, then i'll smoke some people....catch them completely off guard...

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's alright, not the best in the world, but i guess i can't really expect it to be too good when my header is about 2" off the ground....i have the coilovers slammed all the way down

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys, i actually just sold it to move on to something newer, gonna start searching for a new ride now