5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood nice ride.......but you need to drop a motor in that shiet

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all motor

plan on an all motor build up to stick with future plans (its a working progress)

vtec2000sicivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey nice interior but u need 2 put sum rims on it so it can stand out trust me hb look pimp on sum nice 17 inch rims

vtec2000sicivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tru but......

hey naw its tru u should do shyte wit da motor but rims change da whole fuken car trust me i know i got a 2000 Si and i put sum 18's on it and every1 is jocking me now :grin:

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got some

i have some just need to get them to the powder coating shop and need a camber kit first=)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: tru but......

Originally posted by vtec2000sicivic
18's
is that what you put on there?? i take it your more into the show than go??

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg_Project
dood nice ride.......but you need to drop a motor in that shiet
no he doesnt.....

there's nothing wrong with a d16a6....nothing AT ALL. keep the motor and boost it!!!

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by alexsracing
:D
wtf...25 of your 31 posts include nothing but ":D"...oh and sometimes you throw a little comment in there...like "nice"

:what:

dude...i just looked on CHB and you've been doing it there too---what gives?

sleeepy808

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not diggin the seats. well, i would rev on you if i saw u. so i guess its not a sleeper

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what???????????????????????

I'm not going to keep an all stock image, its not me. You are the first to say that they did not like the seats . Anyone that wants to rev can and I will play ,but if I lose , its all in fun. I'm in it to have fun and make a great ride, not to stomp the piss out of everything that pulls up next to me(allthough it would be cool)

sleeepy808

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: what???????????????????????

Originally posted by kustomize89
I'm not going to keep an all stock image, its not me. You are the first to say that they did not like the seats . Anyone that wants to rev can and I will play ,but if I lose , its all in fun. I'm in it to have fun and make a great ride, not to stomp the piss out of everything that pulls up next to me(allthough it would be cool)
are they sparco or recaro seats? i jus glanced at them. looked like stocks that are re-ulpostured(spelling). not saying its wrong. its your car and your choice to do what ever you wnat to your ride. and yes, it is all in fun. that is why i am in this sport.

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car

The seats are the factory ones, but I am a big guy so they fit me fine. Working on some deals that will make my car faster and stop better. show you pics when we get some

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im actually thinkin bout butin a 4th gen wiht the amount of money i am gunna have

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pale green exterior + roof scoop + a black and orange interior

:scurred:

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: mods

Stock motor , intake, headers, free free flowing exhaust
Not much of a "sleeper" per se, but nice hatch nonetheless.

**edit** Just saw there was a 2nd and 3rd page... but just to clarify, I don't consider it a sleeper unless it is way fast and looks bone stock. But you said you were working on the sleeper thing, so I eagerly await the day it is made fast and returned to a stock appearance.

vtec2000sicivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i like 4 my car 2 look good but i also run my shyte and i got a stock motor right now but i will get my turbo in bout 3 months so i go both Show and GO

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: what

The attachment is not my car but i love the way it looks
:crazy: so....how about we get some good pictures of your car then....