8th gen, uncovered

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm stuck in the old school neyuga. I don't think honda will ever make a car as bad as the 4th gens, sory.

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
oh, everyone is biased to their gen's of cars. im partial to the 6th gens, but i would throw a 7th gen SI motor in my car, which would make it....guess what? a 7th gen. r u with me so far class?

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
so, basically, if u dont drive like a jackass, ull get great gas milage? doesnt that defeat the purpose of buying a slow car? u can drive the piss out of it, and not be going very fast, which, in turn, will keep the po-po's off ya.

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn kinda dissapointing if ya ask me. i don't see it looking anything like the concept. must be the color that they showed it in. anyway i was planning on getting the 06 si or build up my project car. now it looks like my 99 si is gonna get a k20

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nvm it looks kinda alike now. it's just the concept seems to have a lip kit, wider fenders around the wheel, better paint color, fogs, and a sharper edged head lights.

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like honda is going luxury or its a smashed mini-van.....not feelin it

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That "new rod manufacturing process" is how SRT/4 con rods have been made for a long time. Ever since Mexican Dodge Stratuses got the 2.4 Turbo back in the 90's.

javier

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the_ska_kid said:
is it just me, or does the car have the same lines as a G35 sport coupe...?
well for me looks a a scon tc but still like it and im for sure getting it , just praying doesn;t come with that stupid shift knob that the 7generation has , well i wil always love the 6 gth i used to have one heavy modded and i missed to much :cry: , like that honda has a lot aftermarket support .

the_ska_kid

Skankous-Maximous
5+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
That "new rod manufacturing process" is how SRT/4 con rods have been made for a long time. Ever since Mexican Dodge Stratuses got the 2.4 Turbo back in the 90's.

the SRT4s? for their LONG production time of like 2 years right? :hithead:

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car im not diggin the front that much tryna make it look lik the TL to much, but the back looks good kinda like a CL mixed with a Altima.. from the pics ive seen be4 these i liked the car but now it looks kinda ugly, im stickin with my 5TH Gen

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will be the first person on CC to own a J-spec 8th Gen or possibly a type R. So watch out bitches. I'll tell you how the Japenese take that new look

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i watched a television show that showed a bio-diesel version of the 06' civic that would not be available in US. Meh, in my opinion, who cares:?:

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf is Honda thinking...their styling (on civics at least) has gone downhill since the 6th gen imo...

destined2race

Spoolin Fa Sho'
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont know, looks like a different make than a honda. Maybe itll look better in person

03HCE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the new SI's... I just wish they made our 01-05 2dr EX's with the same k20a3 engine!

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
destined2race said:
dont know, looks like a different make than a honda. Maybe itll look better in person

im startin to think like u... cuz when there was spy shots of the new SI i thought it was ugly im just now starting to like them

r3v0ltcivic

The Ordinator
5+ Year Member
maybe

i dunno, it looks alot bulkier, like they're really going for the economy size and economy performance. im sure once i see the si's around town ill open up though

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont like the 4 door but I dont like any car with 4 doors, and I am in the school of thought that I will look good in person. I plan on having a new si very soon.