92-95 civic coupe front bumper on sedan?

ross601

sorry im a noob (i think thats what yall call us sorry if i got it wrong) but i have to ask is that s special hood that you can see the motor through or trick photography

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
has anybody seen pics of it the other way around? the sedan bumper on a coupe?

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its a photoshop, pretty sure. i think it looks good, if you wanna sway out your fenders hood and w/e else then do it, some may say its pointless but so is alot of other s**t if you look at it that way. You have to go through some work sometimes to get a little change, and in the end its worth it.

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
A/C Condensor

I think the reason behind the cars being different is the A/C Condensor. It might sound stupid, but with a sedan, you have more area to put cold air into. If you compare the cars side by side, the only mechanical difference between the two cars are the width of the A/C Condensors, which the sedan's is a little wider. Other than that, the cars are mechanically similar. And the rest of the differences have to do with body dimensions. (Just my observation) If you were up to it - and judging from the pics that have been posted on this thread - you should be able to use the

coupe/hatch front bumper
coupe/hatch corner lights

and you can either push the fenders in with your MAN-STRENGTH and MANLY-MUSCLES or just use coupe/hatch fenders. Just my opinion, but if you're going to do something like this where you're mixing and matching crap, you shouldn't expect things to line up correctly or just bolt up nicely and should put the extra effort into making it fit. Happy Ghetto Modding!!! :D

lilemodrummerbo

guys im pretty new to the site and i was just wondering if someone could help me out, would an s14 conversion kit built for a coupe the same generation as my HB fit with relitively minor problems? its only the front bumper so i would imagine it would b an easy enough swap right?

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
guys im pretty new to the site and i was just wondering if someone could help me out, would an s14 conversion kit built for a coupe the same generation as my HB fit with relitively minor problems? its only the front bumper so i would imagine it would b an easy enough swap right?
Yes. Hatchback and Coupe have identical Front-Ends. Good Luck! :D

civictegfan

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
yeah i love that pic.....i think the hood was photoshopped tho even tho i know they sell smoked clear hoods

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it cracks me up when ppl go to great lengths to LOOK "UNIQUE"
I was thinking bout doing this not because I want to look unique, I gave up on that a while ago lol, but more because I want to get fogs later and I like how the fogs look better in the coupe bumper than the sedan, not to mention it looks nicer and more aggressive in general, to me at least. Anyway I was wondering if anyone could point me to a thread with everything that will be needed. My current bumpers is cracked and my hood has a dent from being backed into by a truck with a trailer hitch so those 2 will be changed for sure. I've heard that you'll have to cut the fenders in half and weld the front half of coupe ones to sedan back half and my dad works with some welders so I can get that done cheap or maybe even free. My only concern now is that I've heard that the hood may not close right so can anyone confirm or deny this :D