`92 Civic 4dr BuddyClub2 Edition (6 pics)

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice color... welcome!!!!!!

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much that paintjob cost?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love that kit... my favorite by far... looks great...

and despite the altezzas and the bling bling projectors... your car seems to flow very well... good job.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice ride. very nice. love the username too. Firefox > IE and all those other shitty things

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks great man. the best body kit around also. what kinda rims are those? (look at sig for why i ask.)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good....the spoiler and tails kill it, but looks clean....

:welcome:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lose the Type R sticker, Altezzas and get a smaller wing and you'd be rolling good

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not to fond of the tezza's, but overall i like it, good job and welcome to the site.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is lookin great:thumbs up, minus those altezzas + projectors. I'm not to keen on the wing either but it's not terrible.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im the kind of guy who likes the tezzas and the wing and such. Very clean car. I was gonna paint my 96 a red like that but now Im gonna do the factory blue pearl from the 05 Civics. Very clean, keep it that way. Welcome to the club :welcome: :thumbs up

EDIT: I dont know if Im the first to notice this but why do you have a racing seat on the passenger side and a stock seat on the drivers side???

FirefoX

5+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
I love that kit... my favorite by far... looks great...

and despite the altezzas and the bling bling projectors... your car seems to flow very well... good job.
thanks man =)

itsmycookie said:
very nice ride. very nice. love the username too. Firefox > IE and all those other shitty things
always nice to hear :D
yeah about the username.. it´s got nothin to do with Mozilla.. it has been my nick for quite some years now.. before mozilla firefox even existed :P

bmyers4321 said:
car looks great man. the best body kit around also. what kinda rims are those? (look at sig for why i ask.)
thx =)
The rims: Tenzo-R Passion5

Jezek said:
Looks good....the spoiler and tails kill it, but looks clean....

:welcome:
thank u !
I saw your car too, and it looks great!!!

99GSRHatch said:
Lose the Type R sticker, Altezzas and get a smaller wing and you'd be rolling good
Yes, that would look really great too but it´s not gonna happen, at least not for a couple of years.. but by then I´ve probably sold it anyway..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The general opinion here seems to be similar to the swedish opinion,, people are gettin tired of those altezzas which is understandable.. but hey, I´m only 18 years old so I need that extra attention when I´m rollin down the streets :D No but seriously my interest in the JDM look is getting much bigger, thats so clean!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol i was just noticing that too...

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a 4dr, lose the giant wing.tails and headlights need to go as well....other than that it looks good minus the missing door trim

FirefoX

5+ Year Member
Tom said:
not to fond of the tezza's, but overall i like it, good job and welcome to the site.
that VERBAL said:
car is lookin great:thumbs up, minus those altezzas + projectors. I'm not to keen on the wing either but it's not terrible.
Thanks guys =] read the end of post # 14 about the altezzas hehe..

FireEMT8572 said:
Im the kind of guy who likes the tezzas and the wing and such. Very clean car. I was gonna paint my 96 a red like that but now Im gonna do the factory blue pearl from the 05 Civics. Very clean, keep it that way. Welcome to the club :welcome: :thumbs up

EDIT: I dont know if Im the first to notice this but why do you have a racing seat on the passenger side and a stock seat on the drivers side???
:D
Yes that factory blue pearl is fantastic, love that colour

These seats used to be in a Civic Type-R Safety Car, in the Swedish TouringCar Championship (STCC)... I bought em pretty cheap and just have'nt had the time to put them properly in the car.. one of them is just there temporarily.. But a cold winter is comin up :(:(:( I guess I´ll have plenty of time then.. maybe even time for a b16a2 engineswap..

FirefoX

5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
so you;re an IE fan eh?.... bastard!
lol
sleepinghatch said:
its a 4dr, lose the giant wing.tails and headlights need to go as well....other than that it looks good minus the missing door trim
Like I said before.. that would probably look really great too but it´s not gonna happen, at least not for a couple of years.. but by then I´ve probably sold it anyway..

a minus for the doortrims yes I agree, but they were all broken when I bought the car.. I´m gonna get some new ones really soon!

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
good lookin car man, i just have one question... why is your only racing seat on the passenger side of the car?

...oh yeah, :welcome: