`92 Civic 4dr BuddyClub2 Edition (6 pics)

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, just lose the wing...the tail lights actually flow w/ the car...thats hawt!!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm.... nope :thumbdown:

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice-- i m really not feeling the wing and tails but other very clean and flowing :welcome:

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man...those altezzas aren't too bad. :thumbs up :welcome:

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Looks good....the spoiler and tails kill it, but looks clean....

:welcome:
great minds think alike... that 5th picture is TIGHT

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nicely done bro....keep up the good work!!! :thumbs up!!

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the kit flows really clean, you dont get that a lot.

and 4 door, you get the thumbs up from me

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm im guessing its not a type-r?.. some dude has same civc as this with a nice big Type-R sticker on the back! I tried to explain to everyone it wasnt a type R and tried to explain to him, and he was just like.. meh cost like £3 and i have a type r... rubbish!.. Eh nice motor, still confudled bout the seats.. from the front?.. s**t hot!.. the back lets it down a fiar bit.. plus its a 4 door :P lol j/k..

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is what i thought. i could tell cause they were a little diff than mine

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Less Ricified =) No wing, no altezzas, color change (not that the current color is bad), black housing headlights, jdm corners, two racing seats. Much better IMO! 8)

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love that kit on that car, but like everyone else said, tails and spoiler. i like the blue edition above alot!!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the kit but that is the ugliest spoiler I have ever seen

K20Hatch

Domestic Eater
5+ Year Member
Ok i guess im gonna be going against like everyone on this site but oh well its wat i like. I think the red one is hella tight with the spoiler and the tezzas. I guess im into alot of diff stuff then people on here. There not into big spoilers and neon lights and shyt an i am, lol. Oh well its what i like. But yeah man that shyt looks hella clean.

FirefoX

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments =) always interesting to hear different opinons, but I knew from the start that people would be critical to the wing and altezzas.. ;)

NOSescalade: Damn your "Less Ricified" version is clean!! really tight lookin !!! love the color, and the front of the car with the black housing headlights and jdm corners :thumbs up !

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the red one and the blue one. skrew it, the wing's alright, but im not a big fan of the altezzas

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
however, i say the wing's alright if it's decently fast. i hope you got some ponies to back the look.