92 si going ls

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omg those rims look beast on your car!!! i cant believe those are the stock hx rims.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the worst part about it, one of them started chipping... They sat in my house for a year I didnt even touch them.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well were they painted or powder coated? if they were painted that could be your problem

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they were painted

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ordered my fogs hopefully will be in tomorrow and have them on this weekend.

kozanatos

5+ Year Member
ordered my fogs hopefully will be in tomorrow and have them on this weekend.
Hopefully you haven't installed them before because that would mean I posted this for nothing ;)

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2650163

There is some pictures from when I installed mine a few weeks ago.
I used the saw blade on a swiss army knife, you wouldn't think but it cuts through that plastic like butter!
There are lines on the back that show you where to cut.
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/instal/aii/pages/civic/1995/index.html
^oem install instructions "fog light 3door" page 5 shows where the cuts should be, sort of confusing.
I just searched a lot to figure it out. My kit was pretty easy.
Other install threads... I just searched for...

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there on, and i did the 99-00 foglights i have pics ill try posting them in a lil

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
crap cell phone pics but just basically showing how they came out.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they dont fit the best, but just have to destroy the bumper for these to fit, and if you cut too much then you need a new bumper lol

kozanatos

5+ Year Member
they dont fit the best, but just have to destroy the bumper for these to fit, and if you cut too much then you need a new bumper lol
Too risky for me! I have never done any wire messing install and cut up your stock bumper install so I was like that so -- it was a little scary for me -- but then I was like PFFT EZPZ.
Hey you should make sure they are lined up well, and while your at it check your headlights too. I have noticed it has been harder to drive in bad weather and one of my headlights looked a little high... Fixed - i will know if thats the problem or i need glasses ( NOT;) )

Looking good though, any near future mods?

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
suprisingly they lined up pretty well, just as bright as low beam. Right now i just need to focus on my brakes and exhaust need to pass inspection. Hopefully over the winter grab fome function form coil overs, and then start gathering some turbo parts.

kozanatos

5+ Year Member
suprisingly they lined up pretty well, just as bright as low beam. Right now i just need to focus on my brakes and exhaust need to pass inspection. Hopefully over the winter grab fome function form coil overs, and then start gathering some turbo parts.
keep your eye up on ebay. I picked up a set of Skunk2 pro-s full coilovers for $500 shipped for my eg.
The guy got them and never installed them. thinking of reselling them for profit because its winter and i am not going to be a snow plow... or get them all salted out

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea im trying to find good deals on ebay but trying to stay away from ebay brand lol

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i should pass now just havent had the time to go back an pass, yea bad excuse.