92 si going ls

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update: Got myself an OEM hood bra but since i was helping my cousin with his civic i was not able to take pictures maybe this weekend or the next not sure.

and hopefully, keeping my fingers crossed, might pick up a 14b turbo this weekend to start my turbo build.

maximusmda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build.. i think the boost idea is a good one :-)

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea bad news, couldnt get the 14b and now im trying to get a hold of a T25. Hoping to get it next week, not even going to get my hopes up. Trying not to start a whole new thread hopefully enough people swing by the thread to help me out on this one.... If i grab a T25 and a T3/T4 log manifold for my LS, will a T25 adaptor from xs bolt right up to the T3/T4 manifold or am i going to have to modify anything to have the turbo fit the manifold. I emailed XS power and the email i recieved back didnt sound like they were even sure what they were talking about. But any help would b appreciated. If your in the south shore area of MA and you have a turbo laying aaround 14B, T25 something relatively small, only looking to push 10 psi and aiming for 200 -250 whp.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this build is over can this thread just be deleted... nvm have new plans in mind for my baby

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just going to bump this because i have been making little progress since it has been recovered. Well lost pretty much about everything thieves even took my carpet, decided i would go back to the good old d16z6 and just go all out on it. When i do make more progress i will make sure to post pics, just trying to keep my thread alive if anybody even cares lol.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im tryna look on the positive about it... atleast i dont have to pull my motor out again, i guess

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well heres the pics when i got my car towed back from boston

this is what causes the most pain

the hatch does not look like that anymore but its pretty far from being on the road since i need to gather door panels and seats and other misc. interior parts

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it does, but doing that first swap gave me some experience let me know the car better. So this time around i think the build should go smoother...hopefully

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you get any insurance money from it being gutted like that? either way it sucks that that happened. but at least now you get to choose all the parts for your car :thumbs up

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man thieves suck.. if you need a stock wing I have one off an si.. probably some other parts layin around too from my hatch.. let me know what you need.

get an alpha lock this time, best 100 buck i have ever spent for security

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea exactly im going to take my time on the rebuild and have the right security. Thanks for the offer but i have a duckbill now that i bought with another hood bra.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear about what happened man but props on keeping the project

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well pretty much everything that was stolen i have replaced. Im hoping to get this car running by the end of this month hopefully. I just havent really updated the page since i didnt think anyone was checking it lol

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill try to post pix this afternoon , since water got into my basement havent been able to use th computer