92 si going ls

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sux bro, i cought a guy in FL tryn to jack my rims when i was at work..my car was 3 spaces from the front door, guy had some balls i'll give him that..but his ass was arrested lol i think i wont that1. any updates bro?

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wish i had pics but alot has been done the single cam i put in i got rid of shortly i didnt want to downgrade. As of now im just stacking parts. bolts together and hopefully at the end of the month order a b20. And i wish you were around when my car got stolen lol

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this was last year when i installed the d16z6

same here, last year my cousin's integra with my hatch

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
This is the 2nd thread that i read then the car was stolen. It really kills me that people are to lazy to get a job and they just see nice cars and say i bet we can steal that and make some more or use the parts. I am glad the cops are setting up stings in some states now to catch car thief's. At least you got it back though the other thread they never recovered the car and that is a big killer. Almost makes me want to hide some GPS tracking device on a small secondary battery so even if they unplug the first one they wont no the second one was there but just where to put it though.

Synyster024

put it inside the the upholstery of the drivers seat. or inside of the frame. only places to really put one would be inside of something that most likely wouldn't get torn apart.. but what happens when the secondary battery dies? then you lose your GPS tracker and then have no way of finding your car

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks ,i've been gathering parts and hopefully should be ordering my motor within the week.. and goodluck on your project

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
quick update, ill try to post pics later. But got my b20b from Hmotors, great company, worth every dollar i spent. Motor was extremely clean. So the hatch is alive yet again just have to finish up some minor things and hopefully will be ready for the streets soon.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

last is the most recent. There is plenty of work to be done on the hatch, but for the time being a couple good friends and I are trying to get our own shop togther. So far we have setup a facebook page but still looking for a location. like the page guys thanks https://www.facebook.com/Fauto508